Social Media for Event Marketing
Let's face it: event marketing has changed.
While press releases, mailed invites, and print ads can still play a role, social media has fundamentally shifted the way people gather information and learn about events. Event planners need to understand and leverage social media to reach potential attendees in the places they go for information.
- The benefits of social media for event promotion.
- Three Critical Rules for social media success.
- Pointers for developing a solid social media event promotional strategy.
- How to build a social infrastructure for your events, including tips for Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Ways to social media-tize your event microsite.
- Advice for integrating social media with online registration.