The Cvent Excellence Awards for Meetings, Events, and Hospitality - 6th Annual Plannies Awards Official Rules:
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Winners will be chosen by judges based on stated criteria. Sponsored by Cvent, Inc., 1765 Greensboro Station Place, 7th Floor. Tysons Corner, VA 22102
1. What companies are eligible to be nominated for The Cvent Excellence Awards for Meetings, Events, and Hospitality? To be eligible for the Cvent Excellence Awards for Meetings, Events, and Hospitality, a nominated company must be a Cvent client.
2. Who can nominate a company for The Cvent Excellence Awards for Meetings, Events, and Hospitality?
Nominations may be submitted either by employees of Cvent or by employees of the nominated company.
3. By when must I submit a nomination? Completed submissions must be received by 11:59 P.M. (EST) on April 20, 2018.
4. How do I nominate a company for a Planny? Go to the Cvent Plannies Awards website at: http://www.cvent.com/plannies and complete the entry form found there. Select the category for which you wish to nominate a company, and complete the submission form for each respective Award Category.
5. What are the Award Categories? A Planny will be given in each of the following 12 award categories: The Achiever- Best Return on Event; The Best in the US- Cvent's Top US Meetings Destinations; The Block Buster- Excellence and Ingenuity with Room-Block Bookings; The Business Intelligencer- Outstanding Achievement in Hospitality Analytics; The Group Game Changer- Best Group sales & marketing strategy; The Marketing Mastermind- Best event marketing strategy; The Mobile Maverick- Best use of Mobile event technology; The Onsite Orchestrator- Best onsite attendee experience; Power of the Platform- Outstanding achievement across the Cvent platform; The Rookie- Cvent Rookie of the year; The Savy Sourcer- Outstanding achievement in sourcing; and the SMM Star- SMM program of the year.
6. Can I enter more than one category? Yes. Please note that no single company will be selected as a winner in more than one category.
7. How will Planny winners be selected? Nominations for each of the Award Categories will be evaluated by a panel of four judges, who will be chosen based on their experience at Cvent in the respective Award Categories. Nominations for the Award Categories will be judged on merit based on the written submissions and any optional supporting media.
8. When will finalists be announced in each category? Finalists will be announced by the end of June 2018. Finalists will be posted on the Plannies website and will also be notified via e-mail.
9. When will Planny winners be announced? Winners will be announced on July 25 2018 at Cvent CONNECT.
10. What will winners receive? ALL finalists will be compensated for up to two complimentary Cvent CONNECT registrations (value of $1800). All finalists will receive a certificate of excellence. Award winners will receive a personalized crystal Planny award.
11. Publicity Release: Except where prohibited, acceptance of a prize constitutes winners' consent that his or her name, likeness, voice and/or biographical data may be used for advertising and promotional purposes without limitation and without additional notice, compensation, or consent. Submission of content to be posted online constitutes permission for same.
12. Liability Release: By entering, entrant agrees to accept and abide by the rules of this contest and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this contest, rule interpretation, or award of prize shall be submitted to Sponsor, whose decision shall be binding and final. By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, participating dealers and retailers, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors and promotional and other vendor agencies, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service agencies, independent contractors, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of any of the above organizations from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, or property due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in any contest-related activity, or participation in the contest. Submission cannot defame or invade the rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any third party's personal, proprietary or intellectual rights. Submission cannot contain illegal or unlawful material, and must not promote bigotry, racism, harm or discrimination. Submission must be consistent with Sponsor's reputation in the marketplace and must be suitable for audiences of all ages. Submissions which, in Sponsor's sole discretion, contain any type of vulgarity or objectionable content will be disqualified. Submissions that do not meet these stated criteria, or entries that, in Sponsor's sole discretion, may technically meet the stated criteria but do not reflect the intent and the spirit of the contest, will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the contest or in the announcement of prizes, including erroneous appearance of qualification for a prize. If for any reason Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this contest, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the contest is severely undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the contest without further obligation. If Sponsor in its discretion elects to so abbreviate the contest, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the prize from among all eligible entries received to date. All entries are the property of Sponsor and are not returnable. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections, whether human, technical or otherwise in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this contest should virus, bugs or other causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of this contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to any person's computer or related equipment resulting from or relating to participation in this contest or downloading any material related to this contest.