AESSEAL New York Stadium

Rotherham Arena or Stadium
Learn how the Cvent Supplier Network works
Total Meeting Space1,000 sq. m
Standing Capacity600
Seating Capacity600
Built2012
Renovated
New York Way
Rotherham S60 1AH
Onsite Catering
New York Way
Rotherham S60 1AH

AESSEAL New York Stadium

Rotherham Arena or Stadium
Learn how the Cvent Supplier Network works

Amenities

Facilities

  • AV Capabilities
  • Furniture
  • Internet Access
  • Lighting
  • Other Decor
  • Space (Outdoor)
  • Space (Private)
  • Space (Semi-Private)
  • Table Linens
  • Wheelchair Accessible

Equipment

  • Dance Floor
  • Loading Dock
  • Portable Walls
  • Staging Area

Alcohol and Catering

  • Alcohol Allowed
  • Onsite Catering
  • Onsite Kitchen

Image Gallery

Meeting Space

Total Meeting Space1,000 sq. m
Meeting Rooms6
Standing Capacity600
Largest Room360 sq. m
Second Largest Room135 sq. m
Seating Capacity600
Space (Private)1,000 sq. m
Space (Semi-Private)80 sq. m
Space (Outdoor)5,000 sq. m
Exhibit Space1,000 sq. m

Nearby

Distance from Airport

  • 33.8 km from Venue

Parking

  • Complimentary Parking

More

Christened the AESSEAL New York Stadium, home to Rotherham United, this recently opened stadium offers a superb range of suites and exceptional catering for the perfect setting for all private and corporate functions. The first game at this brand new venue in South Yorkshire was at the beginning of the 2012-2013 season. The name New York Stadium derives from the area in which the new stadium is based. The old Guest and Chrimes Foundry made the distinctive fire hydrants which are now dotted around the streets of New York. Chairman Tony Stewart and Honorary Ambassador and 2010 World Cup final referee Howard Webb formally announced New York as the name of the £20m landmark venue in December 2011.

Cancellation Policy

2.8. All Event cancellations must be notified to CPUK in writing. If the Customer cancels the Event, the Customer will be subject to cancellation fees set out below (the fee will be based on the latter of the latest published version of this document or Booking Form): 2.8.1. If a cancellation occurs within 6 months – 10% of the total invoice; 2.8.2. If a cancellation occurs within 3 months – 25% of the total invoice; 2.8.3. If a cancellation occurs within 1 month – 50% of the total invoice; 2.8.4. If a cancellation occurs within 14 days – 75% of the total invoice; 2.8.5. If a cancellation occurs within 7 days – 90% of the total invoice; 2.8.6. If a cancellation occurs within 48 hours – 100% of the total invoice.

Event Insurance

Event insurance may be required.

Facility Restrictions

No accomodation on site

Additional Information

Boasting impressive conference and banqueting facilities and accommodating up to 600 guests, the venue has the largest events space in the surrounding area. Our onsite events team will help deliver bespoke events, tailored to your requirements and budget. The suites are suitable for a variety of events: wedding receptions, Christmas parties, conferences, meetings, private parties and much more. Not only do we cater for your event but we also plan a number of our own.

Contact Us

Already have an account?