The Darcy Washington DC, Curio Collection by Hilton

Washington, DC Hotel
Learn how the Cvent Supplier Network works
Curio Collection by Hilton
Total Meeting Space850 sq. m
Guest Rooms226
1515 Rhode Island Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20005

The Darcy Washington DC, Curio Collection by Hilton

Washington, DC Hotel
Learn how the Cvent Supplier Network works


Forbes Travel Guide


Newly opened hotel has received accolades in Successful Meetings & Bizbash & Travel & Leisure


Room Features and Guest Services

  • Concierge Services
  • Internet Access


  • Onsite Restaurant

Recreational Activities

  • Health Club

Image Gallery


Meeting Space

Total Meeting Space850 sq. m
Meeting Rooms8
Largest Room96 sq. m
Second Largest Room77 sq. m

Guest Rooms

Total Guest Rooms226
Singles (1 Bed)119
Doubles (2 Beds)70
Tax Rate14.8%


Local Attractions

US Capitol Building

Historical Landmark
The Capitol Hill is the seat of the US Congress, the legislative branch of the federal government.

United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

1 mi. away
Located among our national monuments to freedom on the National Mall, the Museum provides a powerful lesson in the fragility of freedom, the myth of progress, the need for vigilance in preserving democratic values. With unique power and authenticity, the Museum teaches millions of people each year about the dangers of unchecked hatred and the need to prevent genocide. And we encourage them to act, cultivating a sense of moral responsibility among our citizens so that they will respond to the monumental challenges that confront our world.
100 Raoul Wallenberg Place
Washington, DC, US 20024-2126


Shop boutiques in Dupont Circle, high end fashion in Georgetown or the City Centre Shopping District.

Walter E Washington Convention Center

Convention Center
1 mi. away
801 Mount Vernon Place, NW
Washington, DC, US 20001

National Mall

Historical Landmark
Visit America's Front Yard & explore 1,000 acres of green space including Smithsonian Museums.

The White House

Historical Landmark
5 blocks away
For two hundred years, the White House has stood as a symbol of the Presidency, the United States government, and the American people. Its history, and the history of the nation's capital, began when President George Washington signed an Act of Congress in December of 1790 declaring that the federal government would reside in a district "not exceeding ten miles square…on the river Potomac." President Washington, together with city planner Pierre L’Enfant, chose the site for the new residence, which is now 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. As preparations began for the new federal city, a competition was held to find a builder of the "President’s House." Nine proposals were submitted, and Irish-born architect James Hoban won a gold medal for his practical and handsome design.
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC, US 20500

Dupont Circle

5 minutes away

Washington Monument

Historical Landmark
1 mi. away
2 15th St. NW
Washington, DC, US 20007

Distance from Airport

  • 6.44 km from Venue

Getting Here

Walking distance to 4 metro stations: - Farragut North - McPherson Square - Dupont Cirlce - Farragut West


The Darcy Washington DC, Curio Collection by Hilton is a boutique style hotel located in NW -the heart of our Nation's Capitol. With 6,700 square feet of meeting and event facilities all above ground and an outdoor function area we can accommodate your business and social needs.

Cancellation Policy

Date of Signature to 190 days prior to arrival -25% total revenue 189 days to 120 days prior to arrival- 50% total revenue 119 days to 90 days prior to arrival - 75% total revenue 89 days to arrival - 100% total revenue

Additional Information

Check In 3:00 PM Check Out 12 Noon Find some of the city’s best dining at The Darcy Washington DC. Siren, created by an acclaimed chef, serves a locally sourced menu with a specialty in seafood plus a raw bar, live jazz and outdoor dining area. Lil’ B Coffee Bar and Eatery serves a New Orleans-inspired menu. Hotel amenities are designed to fit your lifestyle, including a fully equipped fitness center, complimentary bike program and daily cocktail reception. Plan a board meeting or reception in our sophisticated event spaces, with cuisine by Robert Wiedmaier.


Contact Us

Already have an account?