Cvent Enhances Web Survey Solution with Major New Features and Upgrades
Company Recognized as a Pioneer in Cloud Computing
February 21, 2011 – NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA – Cvent, the world's largest provider of web survey, online event management, and meeting site selection solutions, today launched the most significant enhancement to date of its web survey solution, featuring upgrades that make enterprise feedback management (EFM) easier, more effective and more customizable than ever. Based largely on input and requests from Cvent's clients, the system empowers users with exciting new question and answer formats, unparalleled creative control over presentation and report design, an easier-to-use interface and advanced functionality.
"Our enhanced system is incredibly intuitive, and offers users all the tools they need to collect and share feedback metrics that influence business decisions and inspire enterprise-wide support for their programs," said Chuck Ghoorah, Cvent's Co-Founder and Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing. "With Cvent's software, even the least survey-savvy customers can easily collect and analyze feedback, and advanced enterprises also have all the functionality they need for more complex programs."
The more than 30 major feature upgrades of Cvent's enhanced web survey solution include:
- A more robust Presentation Module with over 20 new chart types that gives users advanced control over the visual representation of response data, from colors, labels, textures, and legends to 3D-views of results. Users have greater flexibility to customize presentation elements to align with organizational branding, easily filter and modify presentation content and export results.
- New interactive question types, including Sliding Scale, Gauge, Drag and Drop, and Grade options, that allow users to create a more engaging respondent experience and achieve higher response rates;
- Enhanced integration with Salesforce.com that enables the mapping of question answers and scores to specific contact fields within Salesforce and the consolidation of data for a more 360 degree view of the customer;
- Question display updates that give users advanced control over the look and feel of their surveys and create a more intuitive experience for respondents; and
- A Timed Survey option, critical for assessment programs, that enforces survey completion within an adjustable timeframe.
With more than 3,600 users, Cvent's web survey software helps customers boost survey response rates by an average of 34 percent and drives significant cost and time savings by simplifying the feedback process and eliminating redundant tools. In addition to customizable survey templates, question and response libraries, 21 unique question types, advanced survey logic, and superior reporting, Cvent's web survey toolset also offers powerful e-mail marketing capabilities for sending survey invitations, reminders and confirmations. What's more, the solution is backed by Cvent's Professional Services Group, a team of experts that helps clients generate meaningful reports from their survey data and translate results to strategic business decisions.
Founded in 1999, Cvent is the world's largest meetings and event management technology company and has 1,400+ employees worldwide. Cvent offers web-based software for online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, mobile apps for events, e-mail marketing and web surveys, and helps more than 10,000 clients in 90 countries manage hundreds of thousands of events, surveys and e-mail campaigns. Cvent's client base includes corporations from every major industry, associations, universities, and non-profit organizations. For more information, please visit www.cvent.com, or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.