- Import contacts in one click from virtually any source, including Excel, CSV and Access.
- Utilize Cvent's Application Program Interface (API) Salesforce.com, or Marketo integration to seamlessly integrate Cvent address book with your back-end database.
- Match imported contact records based on email address or a unique field of your choosing.
- Encourage contacts to update their own information by pre-populating data in registration form and then capturing an updated data.
- Collect customized contact information, such as department, division, nickname or emergency contact information.
- Create tailored registration for different contact types, for example senior management, staff, and board of directors.
- Automatically identify and flag bounced back emails to cleanse data.
- Merge duplicate contacts into one contact record easily.
- Provide one-click opt-out option thereby complying with the federal CAN-SPAM Act.
- Track activity history per contact including events attended, payments made and emails opened.
- Update contacts in bulk.
Ready to take the next step?
Related Event Management Features
Sample Event Websites
Please take a look at a few samples that illustrate event websites and registration forms that you can set up with the Cvent platform.
Custom Event Websites
A well designed event website and registration process should match the event's professionalism, theme, and mood.
Event Email Marketing
Drive response rates with automated, personalized and targeted email campaigns.
Related Event Management Resources
Our most recent and popular eBooks, white papers and videos
Cvent allows meeting planners to reach out to potential registrants in a sophisticated way.
Build your audience by allowing people to sign up for emails directly on your website.
Cvent's email forwarding feature lets you take your events viral while boosting the size of your contact database.
Read White Paper
Social Media for Event Marketing
While press releases, mailed invites, and print ads can still play a role, social media has fundamentally shifted the way people gather information and learn about events.
Read White Paper
Stay on top of industry trends and best practices