The India Office
Cvent India is Currently Hiring!
21st & 22nd October 2014
We will be hiring for the following positions:
TIMINGS | 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Walk-in interviews will be held at the following location:
Cvent India Pvt. Ltd, 19th Floor, Building 14C DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
Cvent is a leading US-based global software company offering solutions for event management and strategic meetings management software to organizations around the world. At Cvent, we know that our people make the difference. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package for all our employees to provide an enjoyable, healthy and productive workplace.
Cvent is a 1,500+ employee company headquartered at Washington D.C., out of which 800+ employees are based out of our Gurgaon office. Cvent just raised 136 million US dollars in funding, making it the "Biggest U.S. Software funding deal since 2007" according to the Wall Street Journal, July 2011. We are the only major company in our industry that is debt-free and consistently profitable.
Along with a strong customer base of Fortune 500 companies, Cvent is growing further with over 10,000 current customers and a captive unit setup in Gurgaon, India. We believe in investing in our employees and have been successful in maintaining an attrition rate of about 10%. Cvent has the highest ratio in cross country travel across the NCR, with 25% of our Indian employees having already been to the US for further training.
The Cvent India office is located in the newest and most advanced facility in NCR - in the newly constructed DLF Cyber City complex in Gurgaon. Spread over 75,000+ square feet, Cvent's brand new facility has the most advanced and state-of-the-art technology infrastructure.
Positions at Cvent
Cvent has been recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work in Virginia". Company attributes prominent award to dedicated workforce and corporate culture.
Cvent's Reggie Aggarwal Named to Washington Business Journal's Power 100 List. The Washington Business Journal selected leaders from the business community who are "influential, respected and able to get things done."
Cvent's Reggie Aggarwal Named to Washington Business Journal's Power 100 Listnization. Other local companies on the list included Booz Allen Hamilton, Carfax, and Marriott International. The CEO of the Year honoree is a standalone recognition that was deliberated and selected directly by WBJs editorial team.
Why Join Cvent
- Profitable global software product company having its own captive unit in Gurgaon, India
- 1,500+ employees world-wide
- 150,000+ current users in over 90 countries
You're Important to Cvent
- Paymaster in most positions
- One-on-one mentoring by our US team
- Invest between 4-10 lakhs to train our employees in India (more than almost any other company in NCR)
- Transparent work culture every employee has access to the senior management including the CEO in the US Corporate Office
- Opportunity to travel to the US for training
- Accelerated leadership opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Top 20% of employees travel to US for training
- Employee mentor program
- Structured training and development
- Comprehensive health & term lifeinsurance program
- Discount at a premier health club
- Company-sponsored social events
- Paid time off
- State-of-the-art office space
- Free meals & transportation (in some shifts)
- In-house cafeteria, coffee & tuck shops
- Recreational activities/games
- Foosball & XBox