Our Mission: Transforming Meetings and Events
Cvent, Inc. is a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, e-mail marketing and web surveys. Cvent provides hoteliers with an integrated platform, enabling properties to increase group business demand through targeted advertising and improve conversion through proprietary demand management and business intelligence solutions. Cvent solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events.
- Founded in 1999
- Founder and CEO, Reggie Aggarwal
- A publicly traded company since August 9, 2013
- Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CVT"
- Headquarters in Tysons Corner, Virginia (D.C. metro area)
- 1,750+ employees worldwide
- 14,000+ customers worldwide
- 234,000+ hotels and venues listed on the Cvent Supplier Network
1765 Greensboro Station Place
Tysons Corner, VA 22102
308 SW 2nd Ave.
Portland, OR 97204
8900 Shoal Creek
Austin, TX 78757
3601 S. Congress Ave.
Austin, TX 78704
5256 Peachtree Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30341
925 De La Vina Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
131-151 Great Titchfield Street
Suite G. 16
London, W1W 5BB, UK
50 Crowther Drive
Building 5, Suite 100
Frederiction, NB, Canada
Unit 2, 19th Floor, Tower C, Building 14
DLF Cybercity SEZ, Sector 24 & 25 A