You are currently using an unsupported web browser.
We support the latest versions of these browsers:
If you have any problems while attempting to download a browser, you should contact your organization’s system administrator.
For any questions related to Cvent, feel free to contact our Customer Care team.
2018 & 2019 GREAT 8 GROUP & INCENTIVE PROMOTION Exclusively for Fiesta Americana Grand Meetings Mexico Hotels & ResortsExperience the very best in authentic Mexican meetings and events. Take advantage of exclusive benefits and add-ons as part of our Great 8 Promotion.TIERED MASTER ACCOUNT REBATE OFFER*• 0-200 total room nights: 2% Master Account Rebate• 201-500 total room nights: 3% Master Account Rebate • 501+ total room nights: 5% Master Account Rebate • Up to Two (2) Roundtrip Site Inspection Airline Ticket reimbursements to any single destination to close 2018 & 2019 business!** • Beach set up surcharges waived for up to two (2) events. • Plus access to our Perfect Planner Program and eKash Program. Be sure to reference Promo Code: GREAT 8
*Terms and Conditions: Offer is valid for all new quoted 2018 & 2019 group business opportunities with a minimum of 10 rooms per night for 3 nights contracted by March 31, 2018 and to actualize by December 15, 2019. Offer is not valid in combination with any other discount, rebate, special promotion or previously quoted groups. Offer is subject to availability. **Offer valid to site Fiesta Americana Grand Meetings Mexico Hotels & Resorts only. A reimbursement up to $650.00 per ticket will be provided as a contracted concession for any confirmed 2018 & 2019 group.
Northstar Ratings are powered by Northstar Travel Media and are based on objective and unbiased evaluations from experienced editors that individually analyze, research, and evaluate hotels. Hotels and suppliers are not required to pay any fees or pay for memberships to have their property rated.
Northstar Ratings are powered by Northstar Travel Media. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments regarding the rating of an individual property.