Cvent allows planners to showcase their events in a complete event website. Event websites allow planners to promote their event, provide detailed information, and collect registrations and payments in one centralized online location. A user-friendly interface helps you build beautiful event websites quickly and easily, even if you've never used HTML.
Event Websites that Match your Brand
- Post a live event website instantly as the launch button is clicked
- Showcase event details such as an event summary, agenda, map, attendee list, staff, pricing, and speakers' biographies
- Choose from a variety of options for registration progress bars, navigation placement, button design, color schemes, date and time formats, etc.
- Restrict access rights so that only the appropriate users have access to make changes to something as critical as live event websites
- Promote event sponsors on your website
- Display tracks and sessions along with their associated fees
- Create a website from a template or custom design-HTML knowledge is not required
- Build dynamic websites specifically designed for your attendees to view on their mobile devices.
- Build brand awareness by creating event websites consistent with your organization's colors, logo and design
- Drive attendance to future events by displaying a calendar with custom filters that allow your audience to find events best suited for them
- Provide attendees with a professional, user-friendly event and registration portal
Check out sample event websites built using Cvent.