Increase attendance while decreasing cost with the Cvent online event registration software. Cvent's registration solution combines advanced functionality with a user-friendly interface, allowing you to design a specialized registration process for your audience.
Let guests register online, by fax, by mail or live at the event
Manage event logistics: create task lists, schedules, name badges and mailing labels
Cvent Event Registration System Features
- Use online registration software to maximize staff productivity and increase response rates. The days of handling registrations on paper are over, along with the confusion, headaches, and mistakes that often accompany those archaic methods.
- Promote your events on branded event websites. Link to your event site from your organization's website using HTML text links or dynamic widgets that share key event data. You can customize these widgets within Cvent's event registration system.
- Collect critical registrant data. Instead of collecting information from your attendees and keying that data into another program, Cvent's solution lets your attendees enter their own information that you can oversee and extract.
- Build a dynamic, multi-track, multi-session online event registration process. Our registration tool gives you the option to let attendees sign up for different "tracks" or themed sessions, or even pick and choose from different sessions to make their own dynamic track throughout the course of the overall event.
- Quickly design simple events to save time. Cvent provides a large selection of attractive registration page templates. Meeting planners can use these pages as is, or use them as a starting point for customization. Our templates are great for when you need to launch these pages in a hurry, or if you don't have adequate resources to develop a custom page.
- Clone previously created events in minutes. It would be a hassle to design, redesign, and redesign over again for recurring events. A major advantage of our event registration software is that you can easily duplicate a past event registration page and update it for a new event.
- Restrict registration by email address, registration code or a unique ID assigned to each invitee. Some information or particular sessions at an event might not be meant for every invitee. With the options made available by Cvent's registration solution, setting these restrictions and permissions is an easy task.
- Create custom name badges and mailing labels. Once registration is closed and all information has been collected from attendees, you can quickly and easily extract that data and populate it into name badges for attendees to wear during events. The same process can be used for generating mailing labels or certificates.
- Use our registration services to register, modify, cancel and refund attendees—or allow registrants to do this themselves. Allowing users to handle this themselves via use of a confirmation number or email address is a major time-saver when managing events.
- Upload and display documents such as exhibitor rules, brochures or trade show layout maps
- Set up event approval permissions which require certain users to get approval for their events before launch. If your organization has a large meeting and event program you may have several people on your staff using Cvent's online event registration software. With this feature you can set permissions and limitations for some users to restrict their access to create, edit and launch events.
- Activate an automated wait list to limit capacity to the event or to particular sessions. Whether there simply isn't going to be enough room for everyone who wants to attend a session, or you are branding an event as an exclusive event and want to limit capacity, setting up a waitlist is a simple task.
- Personalize registration pages with custom fields such as "t-shirt size" or "Membership ID."
- Use an HTML editor to easily customize web-based forms with graphics and logos to match organizational branding. While not every Cvent user will need a custom design, it is a great way to set your registration pages and event pages apart from others, and to create a seamless experience from your organization's website to your event.
With Cvent, Registrants are Able to:
- Submit registrations via web, mobile device, fax and direct mail. Planners can enter the event registration data into Cvent's system in order to manage attendee communications and run reports.
- Breeze through registration with pre-populated forms.
- Register a group of attendees at one time to streamline the registration process.
- Avoid mistakes by entering their own information directly into the system; no worrying about having info misinterpreted or misplaced by event organizers on the other end.
- Not worry about information and data security. Online payment processing is secure and worry-free. Cvent is PCI Level 1 Compliant.
- Use our Cvent solutions to edit registration information or cancel a registration (and depending on the event's policy, receive a refund).
- Access housing and travel solutions for easy management of travel group logistics.
- Easily navigate throughout an event's offerings and design an individual event track by signing up for different sessions or break-outs.
No matter the size or difficulty of your events and meetings, Cvent will maximize efficiencies in regards to cost and output. With our top-notch software and our ability to provide solutions that perfectly fit the needs of meeting planners in every industry, it's no surprise that Cvent has become the world's largest provider of online event registration software.