Cvent Header logo


You are currently using an unsupported web browser.

Supported Browsers

We support the latest versions of these browsers:

If you have any problems while attempting to download a browser, you should contact your organization’s system administrator.

For any questions related to Cvent, feel free to contact our Customer Care team.

Hilton Alexandria Mark Center

Key Highlights

Venue Type Hotel
Brand Hilton Hotels
Rating Rating Information 4 Stars
Distance From Airport 4.5 Miles
Year Built/Year Renovated 1987/2016
Number of Sleeping Rooms 496
Number of Meeting Rooms 43
Meeting Room Space 55,000 Sq. Ft.


Located in the West End of Historic Alexandria, Virginia, adjacent to the Dept. of Defense (DoD) Mark Center Facility. From presentations to celebrations, our newly renovated 55,000 sq. feet of event space features a 10,200 sq. foot Plaza Ballroom, 37 total breakout rooms, private dining, and three...
Read More

Awards and Ratings

  • AAA Rating Information
  • 3 Diamonds
  • Northstar Rating Information
  • 4 Stars


Room Features and Guest Services
Voice Mail Box
Luggage Storage
Concierge Services
Garden Views
Room Service
Facility Information
Restaurant on Site
Free Airport Shuttle
Onsite Catering
Gift Shop on Site
Wheelchair Accessible
Outside Caterers Allowed
Rental Car Services
Pets Welcome
Semi Private Space
Private Space
Outdoor Space
Bus Parking Available
Paid Parking Available
Valet Parking Available
Business Services
Business Center
Audio/Video Capabilities
Video Conferencing
Recreational Activities
Outdoor Pool
Health Club
Indoor Pool
Venue Accessible By
Equipment Available
Dance Floors
Loading Dock Available

Cancellation Policy

24 hour cancellaton for individual reservations. Group cancellations policy are as follows; Date of Signature to 190 days prior to arrival- (25% total revenue) 189 days to 120 days prior to arrival- (50% total revenue) 119 days to 90 days prior to arrival-(75% total revenue) 89 days to arrival-(90% total revenue)

See a problem with this listing? Report an Issue