Cvent Header logo

UNSUPPORTED BROWSER

You are currently using an unsupported web browser.

Supported Browsers

We support the latest versions of these browsers:

If you have any problems while attempting to download a browser, you should contact your organization’s system administrator.

For any questions related to Cvent, feel free to contact our Customer Care team.

Derag Hotel Henriette

Key Highlights

Venue Type Hotel
Brand Other Affiliation
Rating Rating Information 3 Stars
Distance From Airport 12 Kilometers
Year Built 1998
Number of Sleeping Rooms 54

Description

The stylishly-classical Boutique-Hotel Derag Hotel Henriette 4 star is situated directly opposite the hotel Grosser Kurfuerst in the center of Berlin. By the Maerkisches Ufer, only a few minutes away from Alexanderplatz, you'll find ultra-modern 4-star comfort. Spacious hotel-rooms, fully fitted Se...
Read More

Awards and Ratings

  • Northstar Rating Information
  • 3 Stars

Amenities

Room Features and Guest Services
Laundry
Voice Mail Box
Luggage Storage
Urban Views
Internet
Concierge Services
Room Service
Facility Information
Restaurant on Site
Onsite Catering
Pets Welcome
Parking
Street Parking
Paid Parking Available
Business Services
Audio/Video Capabilities
Recreational Activities
Spa/Salon
Venue Accessible By
Train
Bus
Subway
Taxi

Cancellation Policy

42 days before arrival date - free cancellation. 41 - 22 days before arrival date - 25 % from total room and arrangement price. 21 - 15 days before arrival date - 50 % from total room arrangement price. 14 – 07days before arrival date - 75% from total room arrangement price. Under 7 days before arrival date - 80 % from total room arrangement price.

 
See a problem with this listing? Report an Issue