Restaurant on Site
The Gold Eagle's tradition of excellence goes back more than 50 years to 1952 when Sherwood & Shirley Hilton built the motel. The restaurant was built a few years later and featured a traditional home-style menu. Then in 1971, Pat and Rick Ochs bought the establishment. They refurbished the menu, perfected the Prime Rib and Yorkshire pudding, and soon became one of the area's premier restaurants. With the restaurant's growing reputation, the Still Room was added to accommodate additional guests.