Meetings & Conventions PEI offer a number of free services available to those wanting to host a meeting on PEI. We help put together competitive packages based on clients needs, adding to it the unique coastal, culinary, culture and golf experiences of PEI.
As an extension of our industry members, we’re here to help make planning easier by providing a large range of services of our members and helpful advice to ensure your next meeting or convention on PEI is a memorable one.
- Assistance with Bid Proposals
- Site Inspections
- Availability Search
- Gather proposals for accommodations and meeting space (RFP’s)
- Assistance with all supplementary services such as off-site functions and transportation; entertainment, delegate gifts, etc.
- Companion programs ideas
- Meeting Planner’s Guide
- Promotional Videos
- Promotional Material for your delegate
Meetings and Conventions PEI is proud to work with members to help you discover the Coastal Beauty, Culinary Excellence, Rich Culture, and # 1 Golf Experience in Canada, that only Prince Edward Island can offer. Together we can help make your next meeting the best meeting your organization has hosted.
Our members offer accommodations and/or meeting space in all five PEI Touring Regions:
- Charlottetown area: 1562 guest rooms; over 175,000 sq ft of meeting space.
COMING AUGUST 2013- Our new convention centre, 50,000 sq ft on the Charlottetown waterfront connected to the Delta Prince Edward.
- 205 guest rooms in Green Gables Shore; 14,310 sq ft of meeting space
- 90 guest rooms in North Cape Coastal Drive; 8,721 sq ft of meeting space
- 227 guest rooms in Points East Coastal Drive; 9,643 sq ft of meeting space
- 15 guest rooms in Red Sands Shore
As well as our members with accommodations and/or meeting space Meetings & Conventions PEI has members from across PEI offering everything that you could possibly need to make your next meeting great.