Awards and Ratings
2013 SpaFinder Wellness Readers' Choice
Voted Favourite Spa in Canada (8th consecutive year)
Voted Best for Girlfriends & Bachelorettes
Voted Best for Romance
Voted Best for Men
Voted Best for Affordability
Voted Best Eco-Spa
TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice #7 Small Hotels in Canada
Certificate of Excellence 2011-2014
2013 Condé Nast Readers' Choice #9 Top Hotel in Eastern Canada
1995-2013 CAA Four Diamond Service & Accommodation
Restaurant on Site
Semi Private Space
Bus Parking Available
Ste. Anne’s Spa offers a unique experience that is ideally suited for your next executive retreat; whether it’s for a small meeting, think tank, or casual office celebration. When spa treatments, wellness classes and healthy meals are choreographed with organized meetings, participants are freed from the confines of the corporate world, facilitating higher group productivity. Bringing your team to Ste. Anne’s Spa is also a great way to show your appreciation for a project well done, or to recognize individuals for their loyalty and dedication.
• Canada’s favourite destination spa, situated on 400 acres of picturesque countryside
• Just 90 minutes east of Toronto with easy access by Via Rail
• Extensive recreational facilities including hot tubs, cold plunge, swimming pool, steam rooms, sauna, fitness facility, hiking trails, stables and bakery
• CAA/AA Four Diamond service and accommodation, featuring uniquely appointed rooms and spa cottages
• Large wellness menu including heat and hydrotherapy, body work, esthetics, seasonal treatments, and wellness classes such as yoga, meditation and stretch
• Voted Favourite Destination Spa in Canada by SpaFinder reader’s choice awards for the last 8 years
• Customizable, all-inclusive packages with a large selection of team building activities to choose from
Nothing epitomizes the mission at Ste. Anne’s more than our spa services. Our treatments go well beyond traditional pampering; they revitalize the senses and soothe the soul. Ste. Anne’s Spa offers a full range of spa treatments including body work, heat and hydrotherapy, esthetic and seasonal treatments. Within our selection of over 40 treatments, you will be sure to find the mix and the timing that works for you and your team.
Indulge without the guilt; as a Canadian health spa, Ste. Anne’s believes in nourishing the body on all levels. We have gone to great lengths to put together a dining experience that is both healthy and wholesome.
Your team can choose to dine in the Main dining room from our a la carte menus for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner, or you can have our Executive Chef prepare a delicious meal for you in the privacy of your accommodation or at the Maison Sante function room. We can also provide working breakfasts, lunches or dinners as your agenda requires.
We can customize your meeting or retreat by adding some of the a la carte items to the side, or even work together to come up with a completely new experience.
Use your spa and wellness allowance towards these extras, or arrange for them in addition to your included spa allowance.
• Wellness workshops
• Culinary experiences
• Wellness classes
• Equine programs
• Adventure activities
• In-room gifts or treats
• Specialty cakes or sugar sculptures
• H’ors d’oeuvres for gatherings
• Additional spa allowance
• Train or limousine transportation