Cvent Header logo

UNSUPPORTED BROWSER

You are currently using an unsupported web browser.

Supported Browsers

We support the latest versions of these browsers:

If you have any problems while attempting to download a browser, you should contact your organization’s system administrator.

For any questions related to Cvent, feel free to contact our Customer Care team.

Emotions By Hodelpa

Key Highlights

Venue Type Hotel
Brand Other Affiliation
Distance From Airport 34.1 Kilometers
Year Renovated 2015
Number of Sleeping Rooms 341
Number of Meeting Rooms 3
Meeting Room Space 2,000 Sq. Ft.

Amenities

Room Features and Guest Services
Laundry
Internet
Garden Views
Facility Information
Restaurant on Site
All Inclusive
Onsite Catering
Gift Shop on Site
Wheelchair Accessible
Private Space
Parking
Street Parking
Free Parking
Bus Parking Available
Business Services
Business Center
Recreational Activities
Outdoor Pool
Health Club
Tennis
Whirlpool
Water Sports
Spa/Salon
Venue Accessible By
Taxi

Cancellation Policy

TOTAL CANCELLATION OF ROOMS  As of the execution of the contract up until 6 months prior to the arrival of the group: No cancellation expenses will be applied with the exception of the deposit, which is non-refundable.  If cancelled 4-6 months prior to the booking, 25% of the total of the proforma invoice will be billed.  If cancelled 2-4 months prior to the booking, 50% of the total of the proforma invoice will be billed.  If cancelled 30 days-2 months prior to the booking, 75% of the total of the proforma invoice will be billed.  If cancelled 15-30 days prior to the booking, 100% of the proforma invoice will be billed. REDUCTION IN THE NUMBER OF ROOMS  Between 45 and 60 days prior to the entry date, the cancellation of up to 25% of the total pax reserved will be permitted without any penalty whatsoever. For cancellations of 26% of the pax or more, expenses equivalent to 10% of the total amount of the rooms and services cancelled are established.  Between 59 and 30 days prior to the entry date, the cancellation of up to 15% of the total pax reserved will be permitted without any penalty whatsoever. For cancellations of 16% of the pax or more, expenses equivalent to 25% of the total amount of the rooms and services cancelled are established.  30 days prior to the entry date, the cancellation of up to 10% of the total pax reserved will be permitted without any penalty whatsoever. For cancellations of 11% of the pax or more, expenses equivalent to 50% of the total amount of the rooms and services cancelled are established. At least 7 days prior to the entry date, expenses equivalent to 100% of the amount of the rooms and services cancelled are established, regardless of the percentage of rooms cancelled.

 
See a problem with this listing? Report an Issue