Meet and Retreat in Manitowoc. Drop anchor in Wisconsin’s Maritime Capitol! It’s perfect for executive retreats, seminars, and conferences. Stroll the streets of a Great Lakes port, tour the USS COBIA, or scan the harbor through a periscope at the Wisconsin Maritime Museum, the largest on the Great Lakes. At Pinecrest Historical Village plan a group barbecue in the machine shed or attend a performance at our vaudeville theatre. Tee off at world-class golf courses with woodlined faireways and rolling greens. Your group will enjoy a premiere and unique event available only in Wisconsin’s Maritime Capitol!
The Manitowoc Area Visitor & Convention Bureau is a full-service bureau with a staff eager to accommodate you. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we can help you plan a creative and memorable meeting in Wisconsin’s Maritime Capitol.
- Welcome packets & goodie bags
- Activities tours & children’s programs
- Entertainment suggestions
- Housing & shuttle coordination
- Store front Welcome banners
- Lodging/street maps
- Shopping coupons & door prizes
- Manitowoc area display booth and collateral
- Digital Artwork & photos: “Make It Manitowoc, Wisconsin’s Maritime Capitol”
- Name badges
- Registration assistance, Visitor Guides & literature
- Date clearance & bid support
- Information: Conference properties and other convention facilities