Welcome to Mesa, Arizona, the state’s third largest city. A gateway to discovery and adventure, Mesa is about limitless possibilities and opportunities for all programs, meetings and participants. A city that knows no bounds: from urban to rural, mountain peak to desert floor, arts and culture to s...
Welcome to Mesa, Arizona, the state’s third largest city. A gateway to discovery and adventure, Mesa is about limitless possibilities and opportunities for all programs, meetings and participants. A city that knows no bounds: from urban to rural, mountain peak to desert floor, arts and culture to sports and immeasurable outdoor recreation.
Mesa sits at the heart of a geographic wonderland. Close to the Tonto National Forest and the iconic Superstition Mountains but far enough to experience the wide-open and true Arizona vacation. Each and every guest is given unparalleled access to one of the richest arrays of visitor offerings in the country. From farm to fork dining options, Western shopping and local Native Artist shows to headlining live performances. Mesa may be off-Broadway, but we're firmly on the country's arts and culture maps. From here, all things are possible.
Why Mesa City Limitless for your next meeting?
Meet in the Heart of the Desert Southwest
• Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport is named America's Friendliest Airport!
• Mesa is just eight miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
• Easy connections and nonstop flights to more than 100 destinations worldwide
• 1200 daily flights with 500 non-stop destinations
• Light rail tram from every terminal takes you straight into downtown Mesa
• Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport here in our backyard offers many regional flights at a great price
Our Pricing is Phenomenal
• Group hotel rates 20-30% less than the overall national average
• Meeting expenses are 25% less than the national average
• Free parking at all Mesa hotels and the Mesa Convention Center
• Easy & inexpensive access via light rail into Downtown Mesa
• A five diamond destination experience without the expense
• Seasonal pricing opportunities abound - ask us about the best value dates!
Mesa’s Meeting Spaces are Flexible & Unique
• Over $1 million recently invested in improvements of our hotels and convention center
• 2,500 convention hotel rooms
• 5,000 hotel rooms in the city
• 48,000sf Mesa Convention Center
• 30,000sf Mesa Arts Center
• 100+ outdoor event venues in or near Mesa