Cvent Header logo

UNSUPPORTED BROWSER

You are currently using an unsupported web browser.

Supported Browsers

We support the latest versions of these browsers:

If you have any problems while attempting to download a browser, you should contact your organization’s system administrator.

For any questions related to Cvent, feel free to contact our Customer Care team.

Anantara Layan Phuket Resort

Key Highlights

Venue Type Resort
Brand Anantara
Rating Rating Information 4 Stars
Distance From Airport 13.8 Kilometers
Number of Sleeping Rooms 77
Number of Meeting Rooms 3
Meeting Room Space 400 Sq. Mtr.

Description

Anantara Phuket Layan Resort & Spa is a charming tropical sanctuary in a tranquil bay setting on Phuket’s stunning western coast. Opening onto a private stretch of beautiful Layan Beach, soft white sands lapped by the turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea are just steps away.

Combining an escape o...
Read More

Awards and Ratings

  • Northstar Rating Information
  • 4 Stars

Amenities

Room Features and Guest Services
Ocean/Water Views
Internet
Facility Information
Restaurant on Site
Onsite Catering
Outdoor Space
Parking
Paid Parking Available
Business Services
Audio/Video Capabilities
Recreational Activities
Outdoor Pool
Health Club
Golf on Grounds
Water Sports
Spa/Salon
Venue Accessible By
Taxi

Cancellation Policy

Upon signing contract - 90 days prior to arrival 25% of the estimated total room revenue and food & beverage 89 - 60 days prior to arrival 50% of the estimated total room revenue and food & beverage 59 - 31 days prior to arrival 75 % of the estimated total room revenue and food & beverage Within 30 days prior to arrival 100 % of the estimated total room revenue and food & beverage

 
See a problem with this listing? Report an Issue