Queretaro, come live and feel the splendor of Central Mexico, Vice royal architecture, historical venues, magical towns, haciendas, museums, the wine and cheese route, ecotourism, camps, golf courses, polo fields, spas, archaeological sites, amazing guest programs and exquisite gastronomy.
- 4 Declarations as a World Cultural Heritage by UNESCO.
- Fastest growing economy in México: more than 750 companies with foreign investment, 22 Industrial parks, 42 R&D centers and 55 Universities.
- Querétaro’s International Airport has direct flights to Houston and Dallas and through Mexico’s International Airport to all over the world.
- Querétaro’s Convention Center, with over 344,000 sq. ft.
- More than 10,000 rooms and over 700,000 sq. ft. for meetings.
- Pleasant weather all year round, avg. temperature 72°F.
- 0% VAT for International congresses, conventions, fairs and exhibitions.