QUERÉTARO, come live and feel the splendor of Central México
- Vice royal architecture, historical venues, magical towns, haciendas, museums, the wine and cheese route, ecotourism, camps, golf courses, polo fields, spas, archaeological sites, amazing guest programs and exquisite gastronomy.
- 4 Declarations as a World Cultural Heritage by UNESCO.
- Fastest growing economy in México: more than 750 companies with foreign investment, 22 Industrial parks, 42 R&D centers and 55 Universities.
- Querétaro’s International Airport has direct flights to Houston and Dallas and through Mexico’s International Airport to all over the world.
- Querétaro’s Convention Center, with over 344,000 sq. ft.
- More than 10,000 rooms and over 700,000 sq. ft. for meetings.
- Pleasant weather all year round, avg. temperature 72°F.
- 0% VAT for International congresses, conventions, fairs and exhibitions.