Cvent Header logo

UNSUPPORTED BROWSER

You are currently using an unsupported web browser.

Supported Browsers

We support the latest versions of these browsers:

If you have any problems while attempting to download a browser, you should contact your organization’s system administrator.

For any questions related to Cvent, feel free to contact our Customer Care team.

InterContinental Sanya Haitang Bay Resort

Key Highlights

Venue Type Hotel
Brand InterContinental Hotels
Distance From Airport 31 Kilometers
Year Built 2013
Number of Sleeping Rooms 295
Number of Meeting Rooms 8
Meeting Room Space 10,000 Sq. Mtr.

Description

InterContinental Sanya Haitang Bay Resort is a luxurious beachside resort nestled on the China’s renowned National Coast – Haitang Bay. Modern design with Hainan influence and lush landscaping which blends into the natural, the Resort is shaped like a dragon resting on the beach and stretches 150,0...
Read More

Amenities

Room Features and Guest Services
Laundry
Ocean/Water Views
Voice Mail Box
Luggage Storage
Internet
Concierge Services
Room Service
Facility Information
Restaurant on Site
Free Airport Shuttle
Onsite Catering
Gift Shop on Site
Wheelchair Accessible
Outside Caterers Allowed
Rental Car Services
Security Staff Onsite
Extended Stay
Outdoor Space
Parking
Free Parking
Business Services
Business Center
Audio/Video Capabilities
VIP Services
Recreational Activities
Outdoor Pool
Health Club
Indoor Pool
Tennis
Golf on Grounds
Water Sports
Spa/Salon
Venue Accessible By
Bus
Shuttle
Taxi

Cancellation Policy

The parties agree that the exact loss cannot be determined at this time, thus the following cancellation charges are good faith estimates of losses the Resort will suffer as a result of cancellation by the Group. In the event of cancellation covered by this section only, the charges set forth below will be due and payable as damages to the Resort within thirty days after receiving the Resort’s invoice.  Cancellation—Accommodation for entire group • Within 60-89 days, 20% of total contracted revenue will be charged. • Within 30-59 days, 40% of total contracted revenue will be charged. • Within 15-29 days, 60% of total contracted revenue will be charged. • Within 7-14 days, 80% of total contracted revenue will be charged. • Within 7 days, 100% of total contracted revenue will be charged.  Cancellation--Conference, Food & Beverage • Within 60-89 days, 20% of total contracted revenue will be charged. • Within 30-59 days, 40% of total contracted revenue will be charged. • Within 15-29 days, 50% of total contracted revenue will be charged. • Within 7-14 days, 75% of total contracted revenue will be charged. • Within 7 days, 100% of total contracted revenue will be charged.

 
See a problem with this listing? Report an Issue