Summer 2016 Fairmont Scottsdale Princess debuted Sunset Beach, our sixth and largest pool featuring a white sand beach, and expaned to 750 guest rooms with the addition of 102 new signature accommodations, Sunset Lawn, a new group event space featuring 30,000 square feet of lawn and Copper Canyon, ...
Awards and Ratings
- 5 Diamonds
AAA Five-Diamond Award - 25 consecutive years
• U.S. News & World Report "Best Hotels"
• Travel + Leisure “Top 500 Hotels”
• Expedia.com “Top 10 Five-Star Hotels in the Nation”
• Arizona Business Magazine “Top Resorts/Hotels (350 rooms or more)”
• “Resorts & Great Hotels Connoisseur’s
• Family Circle Magazine “Best Resorts for
• Travelzoo’s “Leading Provider of Lodging
Deals by an Upscale Property”
• Arizona Foothills Magazine “Platinum
Awards 50+ Editors’ Picks”
• Smart Meetings “Platinum Choice” Award
•Meetings & Conventions
“Gold Tee Award”
• Meetings & Conventions
“Gold Hall of Fame”
• Meetings & Conventions
“Gold Key of Excellence”
• Meetings West “Best of the West Awards”
• Medical Meetings “Merit and Distinction Award Winner"
Arizona Hotel & Lodging Association
“Good Earthkeepers Award”
• Scottsdale Convention & Visitors Bureau
“Green By Design Award”
• Green Key Global “3 Keys”
• AAA Four-Diamond Award
• Wine Spectator “Award of Excellence”
• Arizona Republic “Top 10 Best
Steakhouses” BOURBON STEAK
• Forbes Travel Guide “Four-Star Spa”
• Travel + Leisure’s “Top 25 Hotel Spas”
• Conde Nast Traveler “Top 50 Spas” and “Top 100 Resort Spas”
• SpaFinder “Reader's Choice World's Top 10”
• Mobil Travel Guide “Four Star Spa”
“Most Romantic Spas” “Best Mother
Daughter Spas” “Best Golf Spas”
“Best Spa Treatments (MVP Room)”
• Golf.com “Gold Award for Resorts”
• Golf Magazine “Silver Medalist Award”
• Meetings and Conventions “Gold Tee”
• Conde Nast Traveler
“Top 100 Golf Resorts”
• Golf Digest “75 Best Golf Resorts”
Green Partnership Awards
• Arizona Hotel & Lodging Association, Certified Green Hotel Award
• iStayGreen.org, 3-green eco leaf rating
• Virtuoso Best of the Best Awards: "Most Socially Responsible Award"
• 2010 Environmental Excellence Award by Valley Forward - Award of Merit
• Green Key Global "4 Keys" Green Eco-Rating
Room Features and Guest Services
Voice Mail Box
Restaurant on Site
Gift Shop on Site
Rental Car Services
Security Staff Onsite
Semi Private Space
Paid Parking Available
Valet Parking Available
Golf on Grounds
Venue Accessible By
Summer 2016 Fairmont Scottsdale Princess debuted Sunset Beach, our sixth and largest pool featuring a white sand beach, and expaned to 750 guest rooms with the addition of 102 new signature accommodations, Sunset Lawn, a new group event space featuring 30,000 square feet of lawn and Copper Canyon, our western-themed event venue featuring an authentic 1880's western town complete with large music hall stage, two working saloons and 23,000 square feet of space.
The azure skies and purple mountains of Scottsdale, Arizona, provide a dramatic desert backdrop to a superior business destination, the AAA Five Diamond Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. The new Palomino Conference Center at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess makes it the largest meetings resort in the Fairmont Hotels & Resorts portfolio worldwide boasting 150,000 sq. ft. of event space, two 23,000 sq. ft. ballrooms, 106,000 sq. ft. of indoor space, 47 meeting rooms, 44,000 sq. ft. of outdoor space and 21 unique outdoor venues. Guests will be surrounded by comfort and inspiration, all at a price that surprises.
The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers 750 richly appointed and newly remodeled guest rooms, including two Presidential Suites, 69 Fairmont Gold Rooms and 119 Casitas. Resort Accommodations have well-defined living and work areas, terraces, wet bars, refreshment centers and over-sized luxurious bathrooms.
With four signature restaurants, we truly have something for everyone. At Bourbon Steak, award-winning restaurateur Michael Mina presents an upscale, contemporary steakhouse like no other. La Hacienda by Richard Sandoval features delectable Modern Mexican cuisine with vibrant flavors and ingredients prepared with timeless European cooking techniques. Toro Latin Restaurant & Rum Bar, a collaboration with celebrity chef, Richard Sandoval offers Pan-Latin wok dishes, small plates made for sharing, a signature suviche (sushi and ceviche) bar and grilled entrees. Enjoy Toro's amazing views of the 18th hole of the TPC Scottsdale Stadium Course while dining. Ironwood American Kitchen offers a menu featuring classic American favorites in a fun and casual gastropub atmosphere -- perfect for family and business gatherings. The Fairmont also offers the Plaza Bar - a chic indoor / outdoor living room lounge, welcoming guests to unwind with mixology-driven, signature craft cocktails.
Rising from the resort's beautiful Hacienda Plaza is Well & Being Spa, inspired by a hidden oasis deep in the Grand Canyon called Havasupai. In our 44,000 square foot spa you will find a luxurious and tranquil setting with a comprehensive program of services, treatments, activities and retreats to enrich your life and support your unique journey. Our world-class spa and salon also offers cutting edge fitness and training programs, mind-body classes including yoga and meditation, healthy meals, cooking classes, and much more.
In addition, the resort is adjacent to TPC Scottsdale, home of the Waste Management Phoenix Open where visitors can play the Stadium and Champions courses and for tennis lovers, group rates are available at the Princess Tennis Center.
Simply put, at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, you'll find everything imaginable to contribute to your next meeting's success.