Cvent Header logo

UNSUPPORTED BROWSER

You are currently using an unsupported web browser.

Supported Browsers

We support the latest versions of these browsers:

If you have any problems while attempting to download a browser, you should contact your organization’s system administrator.

For any questions related to Cvent, feel free to contact our Customer Care team.

Capo dei Greci Taormina Coast - Resort Hotel & SPA

Key Highlights

Venue Type Hotel
Brand Independent
Rating Rating Information 4 Stars
Distance From Airport 65 Kilometers
Year Built 2006
Number of Sleeping Rooms 200
Number of Meeting Rooms 7
Meeting Room Space 1,100 Sq. Mtr.

Description

Embedded in the beautiful Bay of Taormina, Hotel Capo dei Greci Riviera di Taormina is reflected in the crystal clear water of the Mediterranean Sea kissed by the hot sun and lighted up by a clear sky. A perfect location to host a prestigious hotel that is able to offer the best hospitality filled ...
Read More

Awards and Ratings

  • Italia Hotel Classification Rating Information
  • 4 Stars

Amenities

Room Features and Guest Services
Laundry
Ocean/Water Views
Internet
Garden Views
Facility Information
Restaurant on Site
Onsite Catering
Gift Shop on Site
Rental Car Services
Pets Welcome
Outdoor Space
Parking
Free Parking
Business Services
Audio/Video Capabilities
Video Conferencing
Recreational Activities
Outdoor Pool
Health Club
Tennis
Spa/Salon
Venue Accessible By
Train
Bus
Taxi
Equipment Available
Piano

Cancellation Policy

• Cancelations made up to 61 days prior to the date of arrival does not involves charges. In this case the paid deposit will be refunded if less any expenses; • The belated cancellations involves the following charges: - from 60 to 30 days before: 25% of the total amount of stay; - from 29 to 7 days before: 50% of the total amount of stay; - From 6 to 3 days before: 75% of the total amount of stay; - from 2 to no show and earlier departure: 100% of the total amount of stay; • However it’s possible reduce a part of the group without charges no later than 30 days before the check in, provided that the cancellation does not exceed the 25% of the total reserved.

 
See a problem with this listing? Report an Issue