Cvent Header logo


You are currently using an unsupported web browser.

Supported Browsers

We support the latest versions of these browsers:

If you have any problems while attempting to download a browser, you should contact your organization’s system administrator.

For any questions related to Cvent, feel free to contact our Customer Care team.

Bryant Conference Center at University of Alabama

Key Highlights

Venue Type Conference Center
Brand Independent
Distance From Airport 6.4 Miles
Number of Meeting Rooms 18
Meeting Room Space 35,000 Sq. Ft.


Room Features and Guest Services
Urban Views
Concierge Services
Garden Views
Facility Information
Onsite Catering
Wheelchair Accessible
Outside Caterers Allowed
Semi Private Space
Private Space
Outdoor Space
Bus Parking Available
Paid Parking Available
Business Services
Business Center
Audio/Video Capabilities
Video Conferencing
Venue Accessible By
Equipment Available
Portable Walls
Dance Floors
Portable Heaters
Loading Dock Available

Cancellation Policy

5. Cancellation Policy In the event of cancellation of event, partial event or rooms, Client will be subject to the following cancellation clause and fee:  60-90 days prior to the scheduled meeting, 25% of total estimated charges.  45-89 days prior to the scheduled meeting, 50% of total estimated charges.  25-44 days prior to the scheduled meeting, 75% of total estimated charges.  1-24 days prior to the scheduled meeting, 100% of total estimated charges.

See a problem with this listing? Report an Issue