Welcome to Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea. One of the world’s finest resorts shows how even perfect experiences can improve on perfection. Discover aloha enchantment with chic sophistication in the Island’s most spacious guest rooms – completely renewed and rewired for the 21st century. Bask in...
Awards and Ratings
- 5 Diamonds
Forbes Travel Guide
Forbes Five-Star Award & AAA Five Diamond Award
• Four Seasons Resort is the only resort on Maui to receive both awards.
• Forbes Five-Star award since the award’s inception in 2005
• AAA’s Five-Diamond award for 21 consecutive years.
Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Award:
• Top Resorts Hawaii #1 (2010)
• Luxury USA Hotel #3 (2010)
• Golf Resort in Hawaii #1 (2010)
• Gold List (2010)
Travel + Leisure
• World’s Best Hotel (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
• World’s Best Service #3 (2010)
• Best Service-Hawaii #3 (2011)
• 50 Romantic Retreats (2010)
• Top Family Hotels in the US and Canada (2009, 2011)
Cancellations for a Hotel room reservation must be received 21 days (or 30 days for deluxe suites) prior to the expected day of arrival, and may differ by arrival date and room type. If cancellation of a guaranteed reservation is not received by the required date, the Hotel will charge for both the first and last nights' room and tax. If the length of stay of the guaranteed reservation is shortened within the 21- or 30-day cancellation period, the Hotel will charge for one night's accommodation. For further details of cancellation policies and deposit requirements, please check at time of booking.