Mackenzie Art Gallery

Regina, SK Gallery or Museum
Learn how the Cvent Supplier Network (CSN) works
Total Meeting Space2,500 sq. m
Standing Capacity200
Seating Capacity
Built
Renovated
Onsite Catering
3475 Albert Street
Regina, SK S4S 6X6

Amenities

Facilities

  • AV Capabilities
  • Furniture
  • Other Decor (Bring your own)
  • Space (Private)
  • Table Linens (Bring your own)
  • Wheelchair Accessible

Equipment

  • Staging Area

Alcohol and Catering

  • Onsite Catering
  • Onsite Kitchen

Meeting Space

Total Meeting Space2,500 sq. m
Meeting Rooms6
Standing Capacity200
Largest Room0 sq. m
Second Largest Room0 sq. m
Space (Private)Available
Meeting Rooms
Room Size
Ceiling Height
Room Dimensions
Maximum Capacity
U-Shape
Banquet Rounds
Cocktail Rounds
Theater
Classroom
Boardroom
Leader-Post Board Room
0sq. m--20-----20
Lorne & Evelyn Johnson Conference Room
0sq. m--2015-----
Shumiatcher Theatre
0sq. m--185---185--
Agra Torchinsky Salon
0sq. m--200-130200---
Elliott Member’s Lounge
0sq. m--25-1225---
Classroom
0sq. m--2015-----

Nearby

Parking

  • Complimentary Parking
  • Valet Parking

More

Additional Information

The MacKenzie Art Gallery is the legacy of Norman MacKenzie, K.C. (1869 – 1936), a prominent Regina lawyer and a pioneer and patron of the arts. From 1911 to 1936 he assembled the first art collection of note in Saskatchewan. MacKenzie provided the impetus for the Gallery when, upon his death in 1936, he bequeathed his collection, along with an endowment to the University of Saskatchewan, Regina College. The Norman MacKenzie Art Gallery opened in 1953 as a university-run gallery, and was located at the Regina Campus of the University of Saskatchewan (later known as the University of Regina). The Gallery quickly developed a national reputation for its leading-edge contemporary exhibitions, and later for its innovative educational and provincial extension programs. In May 1990, the Gallery gained autonomy from the University of Regina and became incorporated as the community-based MacKenzie Art Gallery it is known as today. With the name and organizational change, the MacKenzie Art Gallery moved into its new and expanded facilities in the T.C. Douglas Building at 3475 Albert Street.

Contact Us

Already have an account?