Distance from Airport
60.8 km from Venue
Villa San Martino Country House was built in the 16th Century, around a chapel dedicated to S. Martino which had been constructed in a woodland area before year 1000 and formerly consecrated to Mars. In 1399 Earls Negusanti from Fano became owner of this area until 1677. Bishop Vincenzo Negusanti built the Villa making it an astronomic abservatory, and it remained unchanged until his death which occurred in year 1573 in S. Martino.