Cvent’s 2nd Annual Global Event Industry Benchmarks Study
Gain insight into how 800+ event planners, marketers and executives from around the globe strategise, budget, plan, market, engage and report on their meetings & events programs.
Meetings and events continue to play a critical role in the success of organisations worldwide, with a direct hand in building brand awareness, increasing revenues and business won, and cultivating leads.
How do the practices and processes used by planners, marketers and executives around the globe compare with those used at your organisation? What technologies are event professionals adopting to increase their efficiencies and prove event ROI? What new technologies might enhance content and better engage attendees at future events? This study results cover these questions and much more.
Whether you plan or market one event or hundreds of events; put together a large conference or an annual gala; have a budget less than $10k or one that’s $5M+, this report will provide you with some insightful information to compare and measure your events.
Key findings include:
- 81% believe their meetings & events are effective
- Nearly 30% say their meetings & events budget is increasing
- Top three challenges: Budgeting, Proving ROI and Event Marketing & Promotion
- E-mail marketing is still the go-to for promoting events
- Attendance Numbers & Attendee Satisfaction rank #1 and #2 for key metrics
- #1 Reason to use Event Tech: Be More Efficient