Engage and interact with your audience when they want, how they want
Our Cvent Attendee Hub offers a range of engagement features to encourage your attendees to interact with your session content, speakers, and each other at your virtual, in-person, and hybrid events.
Create excitement and drive engagement before the event begins
Cvent Attendee Hub encourages attendees to start interacting with the event the moment they have registered. Create initial engagement points that create buzz and identify attendee expectations before the opening session.
- Highlight content such as new confirmed speakers, popular sessions and sponsors
- Personal agenda building & appointments scheduling so attendees can make the most out of their time at your event
- Hold live discussions groups and spark the conversations between attendees
- Collect pre-event feedback with surveys and learn what attendees are expecting from your event
- Display teaser videos and know-before-you-go tips to ensure attendees are excited and prepared
Maximum engagement and flawless event execution
Keep your attendees engaged and keep your program on track.
- Gamification adds exciting attendee challenges to the event experience
- Session engagement helps audiences participate through polls, surveys, and Q&A
- Up-level session videos with the power of Cvent Studio
- Push notifications and announcements help attendees keep informed of important events and last minute changes
- Activity feeds showcase the fun with photo uploads and attendees posts
- Ensure sponsor value with dozens of activation opportunities
- Digital event experience for attendees at home, at the hotel, or on the show floor
Wrap up the event and build a community
While the event may end, the conversations don’t have to. Keep your attendees engaged long after the event with your content and with each other.
- Collect post-event feedback with surveys and learn what worked and what didn’t
- Attendees can tie up loose ends with document downloads and 1-1 messaging
- Video on Demand means that attendees won’t ever miss a session
- Discussion groups let the conversation continue long after the event
- Post-event analytics can tell you how engaged your attendees were and how well your event performed
- Post event content online with Events+ and use it to market your next event