Cummins House

Adelaide Special event venues
Learn how the Cvent Supplier Network works
Total meeting space
Standing capacity120
Seating capacity60
Built
Renovated
23 Sheoak Avenue
Novar Gardens
Adelaide 5040
Onsite catering
23 Sheoak Avenue
Novar Gardens
Adelaide 5040

Amenities

Facilities

  • AV capabilities
  • Furniture
  • Space (Outdoor)
  • Space (Private)
  • Table linens

Alcohol and catering

  • Alcohol allowed
  • Onsite catering
  • Onsite kitchen

Photo gallery

Meeting space

Meeting rooms4
Standing capacity120
Largest room0 sq. m
Second largest room0 sq. m
Seating capacity60
Space (Private)Available
Space (Outdoor)Available

Guest rooms

Photos

Nearby

Distance from airport

  • 8.6 km from venue

Parking

  • Paid parking

More

Cummins House was built in 1842 for Sir John Morphett and his wife Elizabeth, daughter of Adelaide’s first Residential Commissioner, James Hurtle Fisher. The house originally stood on 132 acres of working farmland on which orchards, vines and olive groves and a variety of local and imported trees were tended. The property also farmed sheep and held a well-known horse stud. The formal Dining Room has been lovingly restored and furnished with beautiful antiques. Special occasions celebrated in the dining room have the flavour of yesteryear with modern conveniences. Cummins House can provide your business with an elegant formal setting for small corporate lunches or dinners. Sir John Morphett’s original dining suite seats up to 12 people for formal business dinners.

Contact us

Already have an account?