Distance from Airport
18.6 km from Venue
Gasthof Coschuetz is located in the immediate vicinity of an historic square in the southwest of Dresden, the Bronze Age settlement "Heidenschanze". The village Coschuetz, first mentioned in the 13th century was, until 1841 his tavern when the blacksmith and community leaders Karl Gebauer acquired the so-called "series licensed" by the community and local in the forge of the village, now the inn Coschuetz, with the taproom barley juice began. Until then changed the license to brew beer and pour out annually between the farmers of the village.