Hotel Heide-Kropke

Essel Hotel
Learn how the Cvent Supplier Network (CSN) works
ChainIndependent / Other
BrandOther Affiliation
Built1930
Renovated2013
Total Meeting Space300 sq. m
Guest Rooms60
Esseler Damm 1
Essel 29690

Hotel Heide-Kropke

Essel Hotel
Learn how the Cvent Supplier Network (CSN) works

Awards

4 Star Superior

Amenities

Room Features and Guest Services

  • Calls (Toll-Free)
  • Concierge Services
  • Internet Access
  • Luggage Storage
  • Room Service
  • View (Garden)
  • Voicemail Box

Facilities

  • Onsite Gift Shop
  • Onsite Restaurant
  • Pet Friendly
  • Wheelchair Accessible

Business Services

  • AV Capabilities
  • Business Center
  • VIP Services

Recreational Activities

  • Health Club
  • Indoor Pool
  • Spa or Salon
  • Tennis Courts
  • Whirlpool

Venue Accessible By

  • Taxi

Equipment

  • Dance Floor
  • Piano
  • Portable Heaters

Image Gallery

Meeting Space

Total Meeting Space300 sq. m
Meeting Rooms6
Largest Room70 sq. m
Second Largest Room68 sq. m
Meeting Rooms
Room Size
Ceiling Height
Room Dimensions
Maximum Capacity
U-Shape
Banquet Rounds
Cocktail Rounds
Theater
Classroom
Boardroom
Eiche
57sq. m3 m9 mx 7 m452030-45--
Esche
44sq. m3 m9 mx 5 m301620-30--
Birke
57sq. m3 m9 mx 7 m4520--45--
Semi I
68sq. m3 m10 mx 7 m4030--40--
Semi II
70sq. m3 m10 mx 7 m4030--40--
Semi III
20sq. m3 m5 mx 4 m1010-----

Guest Rooms

Total Guest Rooms60
Singles (1 Bed)5
Doubles (2 Beds)43
Suites12
Single (1 Bed) Rate€85.00 – €115.00
Double (2 Beds) Rate€135.00 – €155.00
Tax Rate19.5%

Images

Nearby


Local Attractions

Team Tours Nord

1 minute away
Team Events

Parking

  • Complimentary Parking

More

The Four Star Superior Hotel Heide - Kroepke is one of the nicest Lueneburger Heide Hotels around. Big rooms in a comfortable country style setting, fine dining and our new efficient Health & Wellness Kroepke Spa will let you experience a peaceful, relaxing and quiet vacation. We recommend Lueneburger Heide for your vacation spot. Get excited for our 60 rooms, new Health & Wellness Kroepke Spa, with a pool, sauna, massage, beauty area and our private Spa Suite. There is something for everybody. If you want to just relax, do activities or professional seminars. Our hotel gives you the right items for your perfect getaway or seminars.

Cancellation Policy

Before 21 days of arrival 30% of total stay 21 - 11 days before arrival 50% of total stay Less then 10 days 80% of total stay

Contact Us

Already have an account?