Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort

Honolulu, HI Hotel
Learn how the Cvent Supplier Network works
ChainOutrigger Hotels & Resorts
Outrigger Hotels and Resorts
Total Meeting Space1,000 sq. m
Guest Rooms635
2169 Kalia Road
Honolulu, HI 96815-1989


Forbes Travel Guide


Room Features and Guest Services

  • Calls (Local)
  • Calls (Toll-Free)
  • Concierge Services
  • Internet Access
  • Laundry Service
  • Luggage Storage
  • Room Service
  • View (Mountain)
  • View (Ocean or Water)
  • View (Urban)


  • Onsite Catering
  • Onsite Gift Shop
  • Onsite Restaurant
  • Onsite Security
  • Rental Car Service
  • Space (Outdoor)
  • Space (Private)
  • Space (Semi-Private)
  • Wheelchair Accessible


  • AV Capabilities
  • Business Center
  • Video Conference
  • VIP Services

Recreational Activities

  • Health Club
  • Outdoor Pool
  • Spa or Salon
  • Whirlpool

Venue Accessible By

  • Airport Shuttle
  • Bus
  • Taxi


  • Dance Floor
  • Loading Dock
  • Portable Walls
  • Staging Area

Meeting Space

Total Meeting Space1,000 sq. m
Meeting Rooms7
Largest Room481 sq. m
Second Largest Room234 sq. m
Space (Private)Available
Space (Semi-Private)Available
Space (Outdoor)Available
Exhibit Space300 sq. m

Guest Rooms

Total Guest Rooms635


Distance from Airport

  • 10.81 km from Venue


  • Valet Parking$35.00 / day


Cancellation Policy

Standard cancellation policy includes: From time of signing to 90 days prior: 25% of total estimated revenue will be due. From time of signing to 60 days prior: 50% of total estimated revenue will be due. From time of signing to 30 days prior: 75% of total estimated revenue will be due Within 30 days prior to group check-in: 90% of total estimated revenue will be due *Please note the above terms are negotiable.

Additional Information

Waikiki Connection Fee: o The Waikiki Connection Fee is applicable to all rooms and is not included in the group rate which includes the below. o Unlimited rides on exclusive Waikiki Connection Trolley to Diamond Head and Downtown o WI-FI Internet access(max of 3 devices per room) o Complimentary local, domestic and international calls (up to 60 minutes daily) o Kids (age 5 and under) eat breakfast free with the purchase of an adult meal for guests at: o Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort: The Reef Bar & Market Grill o Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort: Hula Grill or Duke's Waikiki o In-room bottled water (2 per day) o Local weekday newspaper o Daily Hawaiian cultural activities o Outrigger canoe ride on Waikiki Beach (at a discounted rate of $10, subject to availability and weather permitting) o Outrigger reusable souvenir tote bag (one per room) o Shopping and dining coupon book with savings at over 40 retailers o Discounted admission to area attractions: Honolulu Museum of Art, Bishop Museum, Waikiki Aquarium and "iolani Palace.

Additional Material

Contact Us

Already have an account?