Sime Darby Convention Centre

Kuala Lumpur Convention Center
Learn how the Cvent Supplier Network (CSN) works
ChainIndependent / Other
BrandIndependent
Built2006
Renovated2015
Total Meeting Space3,000 sq. m
Guest Rooms
1A, Jalan Bukit kiara 1
Kuala Lumpur 60000

Amenities

Room Features and Guest Services

  • Internet Access

Facilities

  • Onsite Catering
  • Onsite Restaurant
  • Onsite Security
  • Space (Outdoor)
  • Space (Private)
  • Space (Semi-Private)
  • Wheelchair Accessible

Business Services

  • AV Capabilities
  • Video Conference

Recreational Activities

  • Golf Course on Grounds

Venue Accessible By

  • Taxi

Equipment

  • Dance Floor
  • Staging Area

Image Gallery

Meeting Space

Total Meeting Space3,000 sq. m
Meeting Rooms22
Largest Room1,640 sq. m
Second Largest Room625 sq. m
Space (Private)Available
Space (Semi-Private)Available
Space (Outdoor)743 sq. m
Exhibit Space2,500 sq. m
Meeting Rooms
Room Size
Ceiling Height
Room Dimensions
Maximum Capacity
U-Shape
Banquet Rounds
Cocktail Rounds
Theater
Classroom
Boardroom
Grand Ballroom (Ballroom 1,2&3 combined)
1,640sq. m8 m66 mx 25 m2600-1500-26001000-
Ballroom 1
512sq. m8 m21 mx 25 m7004540040070030060
Ballroom 2
625sq. m8 m25 mx 25 m9004555050090040060
Ballroom 3
512sq. m8 m21 mx 25 m7004540040070030060
Hospitality Suite 1
54sq. m3 m5 mx 11 m10-1010---
Hospitality Suite 2
40sq. m3 m5 mx 7 m20-2020---
VIP Lounge
28sq. m3 m5 mx 6 m10-1010---
Banyan
75sq. m5 m8 mx 9 m80156050803618
Casuarina
75sq. m5 m8 mx 9 m80156050803618
Dillenia
75sq. m5 m8 mx 9 m80156050803618
Eugenia
75sq. m5 m8 mx 9 m80156050803618
Roof Garden Lounge
133sq. m6 m17 mx 8 m120201001001205425
Roof Garden Dining
101sq. m4 m13 mx 8 m1002080801003620
Roof Garden Boardroom
72sq. m6 m12 mx 6 m2018----20
Auditorium
279sq. m6 m-180---181--
Rafflesia 1&2 Combined
220sq. m3 m20 mx 11 m2204516012022010060
Rafflesia 1
110sq. m3 m10 mx 11 m1003280601004840
Rafflesia 2
110sq. m3 m10 mx 11 m1003280601004840
Tulip 1
75sq. m3 m9 mx 9 m40143020401818
Tulip 2
61sq. m3 m7 mx 9 m40143020401818
Orchid 1
20sq. m2 m5 mx 4 m10-10----
Orchid 2
20sq. m2 m5 mx 4 m10-10----
Orchid 3
20sq. m2 m5 mx 4 m10-10----
Orchid 4
20sq. m2 m5 mx 4 m10-10----
Roof Top
743sq. m--600-500600---

Nearby


Local Attractions

Halia Restaurant

0 km away
Halia, is a modern and trendy restaurant that offers local, Asian and western cuisine. Favourites such as Tauhu Goreng Telur, Nyonya Popiah and the Oriental Barbequed Lamb Rack will keep you coming back for more. Not to be missed are the popular daily Churrasco BBQ and the Weekend Hi Tea.

Bukit Kiara Park

Park
3 minutes away

China Treasures

0 km away
China Treasures offers delicious halal Chinese cuisine in a relaxed and elegant atmosphere. Private rooms are available for 4-40 persons. Try the Chef's specialties like homemade Dim Sum, Beef Cube with Black Pepper Sauce, or aromatic Peking Duck.

Bangsar Shopping Centre

Shopping
4 minutes away

East Cafe

0 km away
East Café serves as the alfresco café located at the main lobby, it’s a perfect place to grab a cup of coffee and savor freshly baked items from the pastry.

Istana Negara / King's Palace

Historical Landmark
5 minutes away

Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club

Recreation
1 minute away
Golf, Golf & Golf

Plaza Damas

Shopping
5 minutes away
Shopping Centre

Parking

  • Complimentary Parking
  • Street Parking
  • Bus Parking

More

Sime Darby Convention Centre is located in Kuala Lumpur. Set in the vicinity of the prestigious Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club, it brings a new level of charm and sophistication to the art of meetings, exhibitions and banquets. With a beautiful backdrops of lush greenery and undulating fairways, the Sime Darby Convention Centre offers a perfect setting for business and social events in an elegant and exclusive environment. The stunning Grand Ballroom comprises a column-free area of 17,658 square feet to accommodate up to 2,600 guests. Seven well-appointed function rooms are also available to cater to meetings from 20 to 220 persons.

Cancellation Policy

Cancellations/Postponement: Cancellations or postponement must be made in writing and/or the following “penalty” charges will be applicable: • More than 90 days of date of event - 25% of total estimated charges • 60 to 90 days of date of event - 50% of total estimated charges • 30 to 59 days of date of event - 75% of total estimated charges • Less than 30 days before date of event - 100% of total estimated charges * If the event is postponed to a date not more than 6 months from the original date of event and provided that notice of postponement is received more than 90 days prior to original event date, a “penalty” charge of 25% of total estimated charge will be imposed. The new date will also be subject to the Sime Darby Convention Centre’s availability.

Facility Restrictions

No pets are allowed No outside food is allowed to be catered in the convention centre

Contact Us

Already have an account?