Victory Services Club

London Hotel
Learn how the Cvent Supplier Network works
ChainIndependent / Other
Brand
Independent
Built1907
Renovated
Total Meeting Space800 sq. m
Guest Rooms202
63-79 Seymour Street
Westminster
London W2 2HF

Amenities

Facilities

  • Internet Access
  • Onsite Restaurant
  • Wheelchair Accessible

Equipment

  • Dance Floor
  • Staging Area

AV Capabilities

  • AV Capabilities

Meeting Space

Total Meeting Space800 sq. m
Meeting Rooms8
Largest Room204 sq. m
Second Largest Room153 sq. m

Guest Rooms

Total Guest Rooms202

Nearby

Distance from Airport

  • 17.06 km from Venue

Parking

  • Paid Parking

More

Cancellation Policy

1.The client is liable to pay the charges indicated below should the client decide to cancel or postpone the booking. • 60 days or more prior to the event date, a 25% administration charge will apply calculated as 25% of the total room hire charge, for each room booked, and/or minimum agreed numbers x package price, as applicable to your booking. • 59 days to 29 days prior the event date, a 50% administration charge will apply, calculated as 50% of the total room hire charge, for each room booked, and/or minimum agreed numbers x package price, as applicable to your booking. • 28 days or less prior to the event, 100% of the total room hire charge, for each room booked, and/or minimum agreed numbers x package price, as applicable to your booking. • 10 working days or less prior to the event date, a 100% of the event (including food, drinks and equipment) will apply. 2. Postponement of any event is subject to the terms of cancellation. However where the Club has not incurred costs or loss of income, negotiation on the rearrangement of the booking can be made at the discretion of the Club. 3. All cancellations must be notified to the Club in writing by the client. The date of cancellation will be determined as the date that written confirmation is received by the Club.

Contact Us

Already have an account?