Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ottawa West - Nepean

Ottawa, ON Hotel
Learn how the Cvent Supplier Network works
ChainIHG
Brand
Holiday Inn Express
Built
Renovated2010
Total Meeting Space300 sq. m
Guest Rooms115
2055 Robertson Road
Ottawa, ON K2H 5Y9

Ratings

AAA
3
Northstar
2

Amenities

Room Features and Guest Services

  • Calls (Local)
  • Internet Access
  • Laundry Service
  • Voicemail Box

Facilities

  • Extended Stay
  • Onsite Catering
  • Pet Friendly
  • Space (Private)
  • Wheelchair Accessible

Services

  • Business Center

Recreational Activities

  • Health Club
  • Indoor Pool
  • Whirlpool

Venue Accessible By

  • Bus
  • Taxi

Meeting Space

Total Meeting Space300 sq. m
Meeting Rooms4
Largest Room18 sq. m
Second Largest Room8 sq. m
Space (Private)Available
Exhibit Space100 sq. m

Guest Rooms

Total Guest Rooms115
Singles (1 Bed)32
Doubles (2 Beds)10
Suites58
Single (1 Bed) RateCA$129.00 – CA$209.00
Double (2 Beds) RateCA$129.00 – CA$209.00
Tax Rate16%
Occupancy Rate3%

Nearby

Distance from Airport

  • 24.94 km from Venue

Parking

  • Complimentary Parking
  • Bus Parking

More

Cancellation Policy

Individual cancellations are allowed up to 24 hours prior to arrival Group cancellation is as follows: Date of Agreement to 46 days prior 10% of total revenue 30 - 45 days prior 25% of total revenue 15 - 29 days prior 50% of total revenue 7 - 14 days prior 75% of total revenue 0 - 6 days prior Full amount of contract

Additional Information

The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ottawa West - Nepean hotel is a smart choice for travellers to Ottawa and Kanata. Hotel guests will enjoy a choice of 115 guestrooms or suites, comforting style, and abundant guest amenities including a FREE daily Express Start® Breakfast, FREE wireless high-speed Internet in every guestroom. What you'll love about us... •FREE Hot Buffet Breakfast •FREE Wireless Internet •FREE Guest Parking •An IHG Green Engage Hotel •Collect IHG Rewards •And much more! Located with direct access to Highway 417, the hotel puts guests minutes from Kanata, the Canadian Tire Centre, the Bayshore Shopping Centre and Ottawa MacDonald-Cartier International Airport. Ottawa is one of Canada's most historic cities, with an ever-expanding list of things to see and do.

Weblinks

Contact Us

Already have an account?