C & N Resort and Spa

Phuket Resort
Learn how the Cvent Supplier Network (CSN) works
ChainIndependent / Other
Brand
Independent
Built
Renovated
Total Meeting Space
Guest Rooms50
3 Sirirata Road
Patong Beach
Phuket 83150

Amenities

Room Features and Guest Services

  • Internet Access
  • Laundry Service
  • Luggage Storage

Facilities

  • Free Airport Shuttle
  • Onsite Catering
  • Onsite Restaurant

Recreational Activities

  • Health Club
  • Outdoor Pool
  • Spa or Salon

Venue Accessible By

  • Airport Shuttle
  • Taxi

Image Gallery

Guest Rooms

Total Guest Rooms50
Suites6

Images

Nearby

Parking

  • Complimentary Parking
  • Paid Parking

More

C & N Resort and Spa is located on the Phuket Island which connected with Andaman Sea, the island area is 539 sq km, and 70% of the areas are mountains stretching from north to south, while the other 30% are plains, mainly in the central and eastern parts of the island. C & N Resort and Spa provides 50 well-appointed rooms and suites to its guests. The rooms are properly designed overlooking Patong Beach view. All rooms are decorated and equipped with modern facilities.

Contact Us

Already have an account?