Sam's Town Shreveport

Shreveport, LA Hotel
Learn how the Cvent Supplier Network works
ChainIndependent / Other
Total Meeting Space1,800 sq. m
Guest Rooms514
315 Clyde Fant Parkway
Shreveport, LA 71101




2013 #1 Casino in the South in 8 service areas 2012 Executive Chef awarded Outstanding Chef in the South


Room Features and Guest Services

  • Concierge Services
  • Internet Access
  • Laundry Service
  • Luggage Storage
  • Room Service
  • View (Ocean or Water)
  • View (Urban)
  • Voicemail Box


  • Casino
  • Free Airport Shuttle
  • Onsite Catering
  • Onsite Gift Shop
  • Onsite Restaurant
  • Onsite Security
  • Wheelchair Accessible


  • AV Capabilities
  • Business Center
  • VIP Services

Recreational Activities

  • Health Club
  • Outdoor Pool
  • Spa or Salon

Venue Accessible By

  • Airport Shuttle
  • Bus
  • Taxi


  • Dance Floor
  • Loading Dock
  • Piano
  • Staging Area

Meeting Space

Total Meeting Space1,800 sq. m
Meeting Rooms11
Largest Room1,226 sq. m
Second Largest Room1,191 sq. m
Exhibit Space1,200 sq. m

Guest Rooms

Total Guest Rooms514
Tax Rate13%


Distance from Airport

  • 12.87 km from Venue


  • Complimentary Parking
  • Valet Parking


Cancellation Policy

CANCELLATION POLICY Should it become necessary for you to cancel your Dorothy & Richard Beherdent Reception with Sam’s Town Shreveport, Client will pay as liquidated damages to the hotels depending upon the timing of such cancellation, the following percentages of the total revenues to be received by the hotel from your event for (i) guest rooms, (ii) food & beverage, and (iii) meeting and exhibit space rental pursuant to this Agreement. Liquidated damages are due within 30 days of notice of cancellation. All cancellations must be received in writing. Time Period of Cancellation Amount of Liquidated Damages Fee Date of Signature – 90 days prior to arrival 25% of total anticipated charges 60-90 Days Prior to arrival 50% of total anticipated charges 14-59 Days Prior to arrival 75% of total anticipated charges 1- 14 Days Prior to arrival 100 % estimated charges The parties specifically acknowledge and agree that the above-referenced liquidated damages represent a reasonable estimate of the damages the Hotel would suffer as a result of your cancellation and that these amounts do not constitute a penalty.

Facility Restrictions

We are NOT pet friendly. Service animals are permitted. No Smoking in all banquet & meeting space No Smoking in Restaurants Select guest rooms do have smoking available.

Additional Information

Award winning Chef and entire culinary team. Live entertainment in Sam's Town Live on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.

Contact Us

Already have an account?