Skipton Town Hall

Skipton Special event venues
Learn how the Cvent Supplier Network works
Total meeting space
Standing capacity
Seating capacity300
Built1862
Renovated
High Street
Skipton BD23 1AH
High Street
Skipton BD23 1AH

Amenities

Facilities

  • Space (Private)

Alcohol and catering

  • Onsite kitchen

Photo gallery

Meeting space

Meeting rooms5
Largest room0 sq. m
Second largest room0 sq. m
Seating capacity300
Space (Private)Available

Nearby

More

Skipton Town Hall was built in 1862, on the site of the former vicarage of Holy Trinity church. The main hall was altered, with its height increased, in 1878 and was run as a public function room by a private company. Skipton Town Hall have five rooms that are available to hire. When Skipton Urban District Council was created in 1895, it bought the building to be the Town Hall, replacing the 'Old Town Hall' on Sheep Street. Late in the 19th century, a canopy of glass and ornate wrought iron was added on the front, but this was demolished during the 1950s. An extension was built in 1935 to increase office space.

Contact us

Already have an account?