Hotel Papadopoli Venezia - MGallery Collection

Venice Hotel
Learn how the Cvent Supplier Network works
M Gallery
Total Meeting Space50 sq. m
Guest Rooms96
Santa Croce 245
Giardini Papadopoli
Venice 30135

Hotel Papadopoli Venezia - MGallery Collection

Venice Hotel
Learn how the Cvent Supplier Network works




Room Features and Guest Services

  • Concierge Services
  • Internet Access
  • Laundry Service
  • Luggage Storage
  • Room Service
  • View (Garden)
  • View (Ocean or Water)
  • View (Urban)


  • Extended Stay
  • Onsite Catering
  • Onsite Restaurant
  • Wheelchair Accessible


  • AV Capabilities

Venue Accessible By

  • Bus
  • Taxi
  • Train

Image Gallery

Meeting Space

Total Meeting Space50 sq. m
Meeting Rooms1
Largest Room50 sq. m

Guest Rooms

Total Guest Rooms96
Doubles (2 Beds)88
Double (2 Beds) Rate€145.00 – €1,758.00



Local Attractions

Scuola Grande dei Carmini

Historical Landmark
10 minutes away
The school of devotion and charity dedicated to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel gained its official recognition from the Council of Ten on 22 September 1597, and was elevated to the status of Grand School in 1767. The confraternity built its present headquarters (designed by the architects Caustello and Longhena in the 17th century) beside the church belonging to the Carmelite monks. There the confraternity had its initial headquarters and an altar dedicated to the Virgin. The original antique furnishings inside the halls of the school have been entirely preserved. These consist of important oil paintings, rich stucco ceilings and original embroidered and carved wood. The confraternity brothers held their assemblies to approve proposals made by the Grand Guardian in the Chapter Hall. The Grand Guardian was the most important representative of the school elected annually by the confraternity brothers together with the “Giunta.” Giambattista Tiepolo painted nine incomparable ceiling canvases In the Chapter Hall between 1739 and 1749, decorating the angles with a series paintings depicting the cardinal and theological virtues and other attributes of the Spirit. All of these images make reference to the Virgin Mary, with angels and cherubim bearing the scapular (the symbol of the devotion), along with the mariegola, the book containing the rules of the confraternity. In the centre of this great depiction we find the following narration: “The Apparition of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel to St. Simon Stock while she hands him the Scapular.” The rooms of the archive and of the hotel are also remarkable, where we find the masterpieces of G.B. Piazzetta (“Judith and Holofernes”) and of Padavonino (“The Assumption of the Virgin Mary”). The objective of the school consisted of giving religious and economic support to the confraternity brothers, the distribution of alms to the poor and to the ill as well taking part in their funerals, and the furnishing of dowries for girls either for their weddings or for their monastic professions. With the exception of the members of the nobility and of the religious, the confraternity brothers were lay persons and members of society.
Dorsoduro 2616 - 26177
Venice, IT 30125

Santa Maria dei Frari's Church

Historical Landmark
8 minutes away
The Basilica di Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, usually just called the Frari, is a church in Venice, northern Italy. One of the greatest churches in the city, it has the status of a minor basilica. It stands on the Campo dei Frari at the heart of the San Polo district. The church is dedicated to the Assumption (Italian: Assunzione della Beata Vergine). The Franciscans were granted land to build a church in 1250, but the building was not completed until 1338. Work almost immediately began on its much larger replacement, the current church, which took over a century to build. The campanile, the second tallest in the city after that of San Marco, was completed in 1396. The imposing edifice is built of brick, and is one of the city's three notable churches built in the Italian Gothic style. As with many Venetian churches, the exterior is rather plain. The interior contains the only rood screen still in place in Venice. The Frari is a parish church of the Vicariate of San Polo-Santa Croce-Dorsoduro. The other churches of the parish are San Barnaba, San Ludovico Vescovo, Santa Maria del Soccorso and Santa Margherita. Titian, the most important member of the 16th-century Venetian school of painting, is interred in the Frari.
San Polo 3072
Venice, IT 30125

Scuola Grande di San Rocco

Historical Landmark
6 minutes away
The Scuola Grande di San Rocco is a lay confraternity founded in 1478. The popularity of the cult of St. Roch, whose remains had been in the possession of the brotherhood since 1485, contributed to the latter’s rapid expansion to the extent of it becoming the richest Scuola of the city. At that point it was decided to build a new monumental headquarters and engage Tintoretto to decorate it with his most celebrated pictorial cycle, illustrating episodes from the New and Old Testaments. It is the only one of the historic Scuole Grandi to have survived the fall of the republic. It is a unique site, where over 60 paintings are preserved in their original setting in a building that has hardly undergone any alteration since its construction. The confraternity is still active today, carrying out its traditional charitable duties as well as looking after its extraordinary artistic patrimony.
Campo San Rocco 3052
San Polo
30125, IT 30125

Ca Foscari

5 minutes away

Distance from Airport

  • 15 km from Venue


  • Paid Parking€30.00 / day


Contact Us

Already have an account?