Hilton Washington DC National Mall

Learn how the Cvent Supplier Network works
Washington, DC Hotel
Hilton Hotels
Total meeting space2,137 sq. m
Guest rooms367
480 L'Enfant Plaza SW
Washington, DC 20024

Hilton Washington DC National Mall

Learn how the Cvent Supplier Network works
Washington, DC Hotel


Summer Savings are heating up!

Save 25%
06/01/2020 – 08/31/2020

Save on Weekend Meetings

$149.00 - $299.00
03/10/2020 – 01/12/2021

Pick Your Perks

$189.00 - $399.00
01/30/2020 – 12/31/2020

Need dates

  • 06/09/202006/14/2020
  • 06/18/202006/22/2020
  • 06/25/202007/07/2020


Silver Leed Certification


Room features and guest services

  • Concierge services
  • Internet access
  • View (Urban)


  • Onsite restaurant
  • Wheelchair accessible

Business services

  • Business center

Recreational activities

  • Health club
  • Outdoor pool

Venue accessibility

  • Subway
  • Taxi


  • Dance floor
  • Loading dock
  • Staging area

Photo Gallery


Meeting Space

Total meeting space2,137 sq. m
Meeting rooms28
Largest room812 sq. m
Second largest room497 sq. m

Floor plans

Guest rooms

Total guest rooms367
Single (1 bed)135
Double (2 beds)216
Single (1 bed) rate$189.00 – $459.00
Double (2 beds) rate$209.00 – $459.00
Tax rate14.95%




Local Attractions

National Mall

11 minutes away
Best known for the many Memorials, this massive park should be on top of any Washington DC visit.

Smithsonian Castle

2 minutes away
A group of museums and research centers first established in 1846, all a short walk away.

Spy Museum

1 minute away
International Spy Museum provides an unique glimpse into the innovative world of Spy’s old & new.

U.S. Capitol

Historical landmark
1 mi. away
United States Capitol, home of the United States Congress & legislative branch of the U.S. government.

Bible Museum

10 minutes away
Offers visitors an immersive way to explore the history, narrative, and impact of the Bible.

Nationals Park

2 mi. away
Baseball Park located in the Navy Yard neighborhood. Home to the Washington Nationals Team.

The Wharf

10 minutes away
The Wharf is re-establishing DC with a mile-long stretch as a waterfront city and destination.

Smithsonian Museum of African Art

2 minutes away
Special exhibitions, as well as permanent collections, to teach visitors how to look at African art.

Getting Here

Located atop the L’Enfant Plaza Metro Station, the largest Metro station in Washington DC. The hotel keeps guests connected to Greater DC, VA and MD with direct elevator access to the Metro, providing easy transit to the area’s three major international airports, and the Amtrak station with arrivals into the iconic Union Station.


  • Valet parking$59.00 / day

Distance from airport

  • 6.12 km from venue


Enter the City’s newest Hotel — a welcoming and luxurious space, filled with delectable dining options, a sophisticated bar and lounge, Starbucks, innovative special event venues & enticing amenities including a resort‑style pool(coming soon), and an Executive Lounge — we have everything you need to thrive in our Nation’s Capitol. For those desiring to be near it all, Hilton Washington DC National Mall’s location places Guests steps away from the National Mall, White House, monuments, museums, the rapidly expanding Southwest Waterfront Wharf District & more! World famous attractions, major corporations and federal offices are our closest neighbors. Keeping you connected, we are conveniently just an elevator ride from DC’s largest Metro Station, the L’Enfant Station, providing easy access to Greater DC, Maryland and Virginia. Hilton Washington DC National Mall was designed for unforgettable events! Noteworthy features include a unique Solarium offering a year‑round indoor/outdoor ambience and Poolside event space (coming soon) complete with fire pits, cabanas and bar.


High season
Mar 1 – Jun 30
Sep 1 – Oct 31
Shoulder season
Nov 1 – Dec 30
Jan 1 – Feb 28
Low season
Jul 1 – Aug 31

Cancellation Policy

Date of Signature to 190 days prior to arrival -25% total anticipated revenue. 189 days to 120 days prior to arrival-50% total revenue. 119 days to 90 days prior to arrival -75% total revenue. 89 days to arrival-100% total revenue.

Facility Restrictions

Valet Parking Only-Vehicle height maximum is 6'

Additional Information

The Hotel offers 23,000ft² of distinctively designed meeting space, with two contemporary style ballrooms, to facilitate all your conference and events in a spectacular location. With multiple breakout spaces and The Caucus Room — a high security boardroom — our chic, state‑of‑the‑art event space is ideal for meetings and weddings of up to 400 Guests. We provide the space, custom catering and personalized service for everything from grandiose galas and meticulous meetings to private parties and social soirées.