Centralise your event programme and reporting to oversee all meetings and events happening across your organisation
Give stakeholders self-serve access and real-time reports
House all your data in a single portal and assign different access levels to your users. Each stakeholder will see the reporting and analytics that matter most to them.
- Store information in a single portal
- Manage individual user access and allow visibility on demand
- Share or export real-time reports and analytics
Create a great user experience for your internal teams
Build your Access Portal with a modern and simple website designer that meets your brand standards and provides a great user experience.
- Set up a modern and easy-to-use portal
- Create a consistent look and feel
- Customise your MRFs
Have control over events that run outside formal processes
Manage simple meetings and set workflow rules for people at your organisation to instantly book meeting space and guest rooms.
- Save time by instantly booking space for simple meetings
- Ensure formal policy compliance
- Give access to contract and rates
Event Travel Management (ETM) saved over $45M through strategic meetings management
The organisation uses a cohesive internal microsite for “all things meetings,” says the ETM team. This includes new virtual and hybrid support tools, SSO for the central Access Portal in Cvent, and improved data hygiene for when travel and meetings fully resume.
“The cross-events reports drove the strategy used to manage cancellations and rebooking of the MeetingHub contracts, and resulted in $46.75M in verified savings.”
- $46.75M in verified savings
- 66% reduction in planning statuses
- 5% sunk costs