Cvent Abstract Management is a modern solution that allows for deep customization of your submission form’s look and feels so that you collect all the right information you need to make informed decisions.
- Create a customized Submission Form to collect content submissions and speaker information.
- Automate emails with targeted invitations, confirmations, reminders, and alerts.
- Submission forms are responsive, so prospective speakers can easily submit their abstracts, papers, sessions, or awards from any device.
Once you’ve gathered your submissions, it’s time to identify your reviewers and the tracks or topics that they’re responsible for. Easily coordinate scoring and voting across multiple stakeholders, offices, and time zones, keeping the process organized and collaborative.
- Assign speaker submissions to the appropriate reviewers based on topic.
- Grant reviewers access to the portal to provide ratings and notes on submissions.
- Easily track scores, votes, and comments in real time.
Based on reviewer scores, votes, and comments, make your final selections by easily approving or declining submissions. Once you’ve made your final selections, send automated email notifications to the authors.
- Accept or reject speaker submissions.
- Send automated email notifications.
When you’ve made your speaker and content selections and published them, you can begin building your event agenda and opening sessions up for attendee registration. Cvent Abstract Management integrates with the Cvent Event ManagementTM platform, making this process seamless and efficient for event organizers.
- Publish final content selections.
- Create an event agenda with sessions for attendee registration.
- Seamlessly connect to the Cvent Event Management platform.