1. How and when do I receive the $500 referral bonus?
- When your referral signs up with Cvent within 180 days from referral form submission, we will contact you for the payout of your $500.
2. Can I receive more than one $500 referral bonus?
- Yes! You can refer to as many connections as you like. You will receive a $500 bonus for each referral who signs up with Cvent. There is no limit on the number of referrals you can submit.
3. Do I have to be a Cvent client to send a referral?
- No, anyone can send a referral and is eligible for the $500 referral bonus. You can even refer a valid connection from your own organization!
4. Do I receive multiple referral bonuses if a referral signs up for multiple products?
- You only receive a single referral bonus of $500 for each referral, no matter the amount of Cvent product or services they sign up for.
5. What do you do with the information I provide? Do you share or sell it?
- No, we don’t. We'll contact the referral regarding Cvent products and services, but we'll never sell or share your contact information, or your referral contact information.
6. What is your policy against spam?
- This program is intended to be shared with friends, family, and colleagues. If we discover you are sending unsolicited referrals to uninterested parties, you will no longer be eligible for the referral program.
7. How do I identify my referral’s product category?
- Event Management
Appropriate for businesses looking for complete event management experience (registration, planning, managing, marketing, and analyzing).
- Onsite Solutions
For event check-in, badging, attendee tracking, lead capture, reporting & analytics, mobile event apps, and social amplification display.
- Venue Sourcing
Appropriate for planners looking to source offsite venue space without hassle.
- Attendee Hub
Build engaging hybrid, virtual and in-person events directly within an industry’s leading event marketing and management platform. Moreover, Cvent Attendee Hub Event App puts the best of your event into the hands of your attendees and keeps them informed, engaged, and connected with everything important for them and you.
- Cvent Passkey
Room block management software to streamline and automate meeting and event bookings for hotels, CVBs, and venues—creating valuable up sell opportunities for hoteliers.
- Cvent Transient
For hoteliers to find and respond to more corporate RFPs—to grow and own their corporate transient business.
- RFP Response Automation
For hoteliers to prioritize leads faster and more efficiently, enabling them to focus on the best RFPs to drive the most business revenue.
- Cvent Event Diagramming
For hoteliers to equip their hotels for success by collaborating with planners to produce venue diagrams that streamline event setup and strengthen client loyalty.
- Competitive Set Dashboards
For hoteliers to understand how group demand, response patterns, and other metrics compare with a competitive set to help in making data-driven business decisions.