Top Trends in Event Technology for Higher Education
The ultimate guide to increasing the reach, impact, and ROI of conferences, events, and continuing education programs.
What do more than 250 higher education institutions have in common? They all benefit from event technology to help them:
- Reach and engage more before, during, and after each event
- Improve the attendee and participant experience
- Increase operational efficiency while doing more with less
- Introduce incremental revenue sources and increase cost savings
Learn about how event technology helped:
- Duke University’s Development Office introduce greater efficiency across their organization, scale their operations, and increase the reach of their alumni engagement and fundraising initiatives;
- Penn State University’s Office of Conferences and Short Courses grow from 41 annual events serving some 6,000 attendees to 260 annual events serving more than 25,000 attendees;
- Loyola Marymount University’s Advancement Office provide an efficient and speedy check-in experience at their annual wine classic fundraiser;
- University of Missouri’s Extension Office generate incremental revenue by increasing event attendance statewide;
- And many more institutions reach, engage, and save more with a comprehensive event technology strategy.