Curaçao Marriott Beach Resort: Where European charm and Caribbean culture meets ultimate luxury.
The ultimate in Caribbean luxury meets Old World European charm at the Curaçao Marriott Beach Resort. The newly renovated resort is situated on six stunning oceanfront acres, ideally located 15 minutes from Hato International Airport and 5 minutes from historic Willemstad.
The resort features 328 luxurious guest rooms and eight Reef club Suites, all with private balconies.
Get lost in sweeping ocean views, two sparkling resort pools including our main harmony pool and adults-only serenity pool, lush tropical gardens, and the perfect stretch of white sandy beach ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation.
For your convenience, the Curaçao Marriott Beach Resort offers several on-site facilities, such as our Fitness Center, Papiamentu Market Place, and Britt ‘Gift’ Shop.
Enjoy the many activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, offshore fishing, kayaking, tours to plantation houses and Forts, and many more.
Indulge in world-class cuisine at our restaurants throughout the resort ranging from casual to fine dining featuring a fusion of the Caribbean and European flair. Take a seat at our lively Salty Iguana Ocean Grill, contemporary Zala Gastro Bar, or our full-service C-Spice Restaurant for a delightful fine dining experience.
To complement our delicious food, our bartenders have spiced up all-new cocktail creations.
Get ready to experience Curaçao Marriott Beach Resort on a whole new level!
Committed to the highest safety standards
Marriott International has always taken pride in its emphasis on health and safety for its guests and associates. The COVID-19 pandemic has required us to raise our demanding standards to an even higher level with new protocols to adapt to the current situation.
We are committed to providing our valued guests, and groups, with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. Consisting of in-house and outside experts in food and water safety, hygiene and infection prevention, and hotel operations, Marriott’s Cleanliness Council is redefining our cleaning and safety standards.
Below you can find some of our key initiatives and implementation tools, we as a team at the Curacao Marriott Beach Resort have implemented. We anticipate that these guidelines and protocols are an ongoing process and will evolve and adapt with public health and governmental recommendations, as they arise.
- Curacao Marriott; has appointed a “Property Cleanliness Champion”, who continuously shares knowledge and trains associates on the most updated standards and hygiene protocols. The Hotel complies with all minimum USA and Curacao guidelines related to COVID-19, through; the utilization of “Marriott approved ECOLAB-cleaning & disinfecting agents”, the placement of “Hand Sanitizer Stations” at high traffic customer touch points, “Appropriate Signage” placed throughout, usage of “Electrostatic Machines” for deep sanitizing processes in the front and back of the house.
- Curacao Marriott Associates; A “Commitment to Clean Plan” for the Hotel has been created so that associates are aware of, and comply with, the various measures. This “Plan” gets reinforced daily, during “ally-rally’s” held at all departments. All Associates will have their temperatures checked upon arrival and will receive a face mask to wear for the duration of their shift.
- Facemasks; As per Marriott International standards we strongly advise all of our guests to wear a facemask in all indoor spaces. We thank you for your cooperation.
- Arrival; We encourage “mobile check-in” via the Marriott App. With your credit card and pertinent information pre-registered, all you need is the key (soon to be replaced with Blue-Tooth technology)
- Elevators; You and your party are fine to enter, otherwise 2 per ride please.
- The Room; Has been meticulously cleaned and sanitized. A package of wipes at your disposal. In-room directory and menus are available on-screen. Call AYS @ ext. 0, for any assistance or questions.
- Housekeeping; Your room will receive full cleaning service after every third night of your stay. Additional services or amenities can be requested at any time.
- Food & Beverage; Cooks and bartenders wear gloves while preparing your food & beverage. Food will be plated and served by our trained associates (no self-serve buffets). Furniture is spread out, keeping social distancing regulations in mind.
- Restaurants & Bars; Check our latest schedule with operational hours, available in the lobby.
- Meetings & Events; We offer a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces, at 50% capacity.
- Gym Access; Max capacity of 9, with 1-hour timeslots, reservations taken at the front-desk
- Spa Facilities; Services are available outside on the beach/garden areas.
- Activities; Several pool, beach and garden activities are scheduled weekly
- Kids Club; Activities scheduled in outside areas. In-door facilities are currently closed.
- Pool & Beach; Set-up for couples/families in sets of 2 and 4, allowing for 2- meter distancing.
Curacao Marriott continues to monitor, and stay up-to-date on, the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and the Curacao government. We also encourage you to reference the most recent travel guidance at travelguidance.marriott.com