The Sheraton Phoenix Downtown welcomes you to the place where the world meets. Now in the final stages of a massive transformation, this refreshed property places you and your attendees at the epicenter of a blossoming arts and culture scene, just moments from the Light Rail and a short ride from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
The welcoming experience starts with revolutionary style and comfort, as well as 1,003 guest rooms bathed in natural light. With innovative new spaces for work and relaxation, unmatched event expertise, and personalized meeting programming, we’ve created more than just a reimagined hotel — we’ve invented a place for guests to connect, minds to expand, and attendees to harness the power of the collective.
- Thoughtful design and logical flow bring all meeting spaces together on two connected levels, enabling seamless event experiences with more than 110,000 total square feet and 26 individual rooms.
- The latest meeting technology means unmatched flexibility, paired with our new Sheraton service strategy, designed to anticipate and meet all your needs.
- Tech-enabled studios for breakouts and brainstorming offer private, light-filled spaces, thoughtfully designed for collaboration, with mobile food orders available to keep attendees fueled and ideas flowing.
- New catering menus created by a talented culinary team transform the food and beverage experience, elevating everything from quick coffee breaks to grand events for up to 1,850 guests.
Welcome to the Lobby
- Designed with you in mind, this dynamic and versatile environment with functional décor welcomes guests with new spaces to collaborate and connect and a community manager to help meet every need.
- An elevated bar and coffee experience offers fresh pastries and hot beverages by morning and small plates, creative cocktails, and local craft beers at night.
- Lobby booths offer an unexpected level of privacy, enabling more quiet time outside the guest room and the perfect space to listen to music, connect with colleagues, or jump on a video call.
- The Sheraton Club, for guest’s with Elite status, meets the needs of early arrivals and late departures, with business lockers included for convenience.
Relax and Explore
- Brand-new guest rooms are reimagined from top to bottom, offering thoughtful amenities, including the luxurious Sheraton Sleep Experience with its signature platform bed, as well as tools for productivity, such as an automated, adjustable table.
- A convenient location just steps from the Phoenix Convention Center allows attendees to walk to Heritage Square and Science Park, root for the home team at games at Chase Field, or catch live entertainment at Talking Stick Arena nearby.
Get Extra Perks
Be among the first to book and receive Marriott Bonvoy bonus points and additional incentives. For more information, contact Debbi See, Director of Sales, at 602-817-5350.
Welcoming groups and guests to the epicenter of the downtown Phoenix arts and culture scene, starting this April and beyond.