We’ve gathered the recent Cvent Conference product updates below into a brief summary to make it easy for you to see what’s new that launched last month.
Auto-Assign Attributes on Login
Planners now have the ability to customize a link to the event website that, once clicked, will automatically assign attributes to that attendee once they complete the login or account creation process. Links can be emailed to attendees or placed in a third party website to direct traffic to the event site.
- When to use: Planners should leverage “Auto-Assign Attributes on Login” feature to assign attributes consistently and automatically to attendee records that can be used for a wide variety of purposes, such as identifying the means in which an attendee arrived at the event website or use the auto assign feature to ensure the attendee is routed to the correct registration experience.
- Who would use: Event Planners, Marketers, Registration Managers
API – Session Data – Get Session Flags
The Session Data API has been updated to include applied Session Flags in the response.
- When to use: Integrating systems can leverage the Session Flag parameters in the API response to automate session behavior in their system for Conference Events, Agenda Items, and publication of the session.
- Who would use: Planners and Content Managers for events that are integrating with Conference for managing their event’s Content Catalog.
And a sneak peek of few enhancements that are in the works for later this year:
- Embedded Media Player in the Attendee Resource Center – Planners will soon have the ability to stream on-demand and live video from the Attendee Resource Center to offer event content virtually!
- Session Scheduling in the Session Resource Center – Session scheduling being restricted to the Admin site will soon be a thing of the past. With Session Scheduling in the Session Resource Center (SRC), Planners can delegate session scheduling to Content Managers, Track Owner, or even the Speakers themselves with newly designed scheduling workflows and participant/attendee schedule conflict management.
For more information on any of these new releases or to learn more about the features we’re working on you can reach out to Nick Hancock, Product Manager at [email protected] for product demonstrations or roadmap details or contact Joe Meehan, Client Delivery Director at [email protected] for all other questions.
In case you missed the Conference launch details from the past few months:
- October 2021
- September 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
This post was authored by Nick Hancock, Product Manager for Cvent Conference. When he isn’t at work you can find him riding trails on his mountain bike, golfing, or thinking about how to make event planners’ lives easier.