This year’s Cvent CONNECT Europe will be our biggest and best event yet, and we can’t wait for you to see what we have in store for you at the InterContinental London – The O2. If you’re active on social media, this multi-day conference offers the perfect opportunity to leverage your social media influence, connect with other industry peers, and post about all the #FOMO-worthy experiences,
You’ll be joining more than 1,000 meetings, events, and hospitality professionals for hands-on-learning and plenty of networking opportunities at one of the largest event technology conferences in Europe – so shout it from the rooftops! Will it make your connections jealous? Probably. But, isn’t that half of the fun of social media?
Wondering how to get involved? Here are our top tips for “getting social” at Cvent CONNECT Europe:
Attending Cvent CONNECT Europe? Let your networks know! Make sure to use the hashtag #CventCONNECTEurope and the “I’m Attending” graphic found on this page.
This year’s event is jam-packed with thought leadership sessions, top industry tips and trends, roundtable discussions, and a whole lot more! Share your onsite experiences and engage with other attendees on social media via:
If you aren’t already (we won’t judge), be sure to follow us on Twitter at @CventCONNECT for all the latest conference updates and live tweeting extravaganzas throughout the event. And when you tweet, include @CventCONNECT and the hashtag #CventCONNECTEurope!
Wondering what to tweet?
- Top takeaways throughout the conference.
- The number of steps you’ve racked up throughout the day.
- How you’re staying energised – coffee, water, cocktails…maybe all the above?
- Just say hi! We love a friendly Twitter hello – we’ll be sure to tweet back!
Join our Facebook event page and engage with other event attendees.
We’re on LinkedIn too – but if you need us, we’ll be living on Twitter and Instagram for the week. DM us there if you need anything!
Social Media Ambassador Programme
If you’re passionate about social media and live events and believe a #hashtag always makes a conversation more dynamic and interesting, you might want to consider becoming a social media ambassador for Cvent CONNECT Europe!
What’s a social media ambassador?
Cvent CONNECT Europe is one of the biggest event technology conferences in Europe, and we’re looking to our attendees to help us amp up the excitement on social media.
How can I apply?
When you register for Cvent CONNECT Europe, make sure you check “become a social media ambassador” and you will receive the application survey via email. If you’ve already registered for the conference and did not check this option, have no worry! Fill out the survey here to participate!
As an ambassador, you’ll have the unique opportunity to promote event awareness, share your top takeaways, and position yourself as a thought leader within the meetings, events, and hospitality industries.
Some other benefits of becoming an ambassador include:
- Top ambassadors (based on quality of content and audience engagement) will receive special recognition on Cvent’s blog and social media channels post-event
- Prizes will be distributed to our most engaging social media ambassadors
- Cvent will share and engage with ambassador content across all relevant social media channels – helping them expand their networks and increase social impact
Are you speaking at this year’s event? There are plenty of ways for you to get involved too! As fellow industry thought leaders, your ideas and views offer precious nuggets of information and wisdom for attendees. If you’re active on social media, you can share teasers of your session, retweet posts from @CventCONNECT, and highlight your experience at the event.
Speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors should also check out our Cvent CONNECT Europe media kit for customised social media graphics and more!
Sponsors and Exhibitors
Sponsors and exhibitors – we couldn’t do this event without you – so we want you to get social with us too! Cvent CONNECT Europe gives you a unique opportunity to meet and network with the ever-expanding and vibrant Cvent community. Whether you’ve set out to expand your business, generate hot leads, or simply network with potential partners, you’ll get to showcase your organisation and reach a whole new audience of event organisers across Europe. Here is how you can maximise your presence at Cvent CONNECT Europe 2019 on social media:
- Follow @CventCONNECT to get all the updates about what’s hot at #CventCONNECTEurope.
- Conduct quizzes and contests for branded giveaways and gift hampers.
- Track interesting chatter around your brand and retweet your favorite social media posts.
- Use the hashtag #CventCONNECTEurope in all your tweets!
- Conduct polls and surveys to gauge attendee response and drive engagement with your brand.
- Organise fun photo areas at your stand (or offer props) – for the perfect IG-worthy snapshot – and share the pics and videos!
- Mention @cvent_inc and #CventCONNECTEurope in all your posts!
Join our Facebook page and boost your brand presence by interacting with attendees and networking with other sponsors and exhibitors.
Follow us on LinkedIn and share updates, highlights and testimonials from customers at the event!
Continue to stay tuned here for more Cvent CONNECT Europe post-event highlights. See you in London!